#Barclays 23/24

That’s a tricky one. 

He gets a touch on the ball, but then it breaks nicely for the attacker who’s then brought down by the follow through. 

I think it’s one where VAR would have stuck with the on-field decision regardless of which way it went. 

4 hours ago, velo army said:

Rooney's one was fantastic too. The technical execution was wonderful and, given that it was, I think, a last minute winner (more or less) I think it deserves fully to be in the conversation. 

From memory the ball connected with Rooney’s shin closer to his knee than his boot so goes into the outrageous fluke category for me.

I'd say the Wolves penalty gets called a "coming together" at least as many times as it gets given as a penalty. The Fulham one... There was one angle where it actually didn't look like Cairney was touched, but there were others thay looked like he did. There was undoubtedly a touch on the ball too. 

35 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

image.png.3cbf6725e96be42d27c2c90f11d516a1.png

Spare a thought & prayer for the poor Man U players who had to get a bus instead of a plane to far flung Newcastle

Hopefully Ten Fraud gives us all a laugh and uses this as an excuse after another banter performance.