#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

4 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

But, but, he is English. Best midfielder ever on planet earth.

Even your first sentence is only partially true.  I’m happy to admit Jude Bellingham is an incredible talent.  

But of all the players Arsenal could have signed for a million pounds, Declan Rice is… one of them.  

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Even your first sentence is only partially true.  I’m happy to admit Jude Bellingham is an incredible talent.  

But of all the players Arsenal could have signed for a million pounds, Declan Rice is… one of them.  

OK. Irish/ English.

40 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Kai Havertz has been absolute dog shite any time I’ve seen him since moving to the Barclays. Seems to have found himself in that rarified air usually only reserved for English players where he’s “young” (despite no longer being that young) and has “bags of potential” without ever delivering anything. Can see him being at the likes of Everton within the next two years. German Ross Barkley.

Mesut Ozil from Wish.

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Arsenal's bid to qualify for the UEFA Conference League gathers momentum...

It’s not unrealistic that England’s Conference League place actually goes to the EFL Cup winners this season instead of just defaulting to the league.