#Barclays 23/24

Well thats Man City all but confirmed champions. Arsenal gonna Arsenal. 

Might be on the harsh side, but Raya is a bit naff at both of those goals. That's them gone through two first choice goalies now, and both of them are significantly poorer than Emi Martinez. Selling him continues to be a shocking piece of business 

I still enjoy Arsenal having an absolute shite time of it for the way their fans treated Wenger.

It's even more joyous that it's their other former manager that's inflicting this misery on them.

Get it fucking up the lot of them.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I still enjoy Arsenal having an absolute shite time of it for the way their fans treated Wenger.

It's even more joyous that it's their other former manager that's inflicting this misery on them.

Get it fucking up the lot of them.

Emery as well, he may not have been the best manager (though they never gave him much time to show it) but the racial abuse he got was awful and he didn’t deserve what he got.

I fucking love that they are the ones to beat them so close to the end of the season. 

Edited by Jambomo

Watkins is one of my favourite players in the league. I have watched him live twice this season at Villa Park, and his composure, movement and footballing intelligence are elite level.

He might miss out on the England squad because Toney is a better like-for-like replacement for Kane, but he couldn’t have done much more this season to stake a claim. 

Just now, doulikefish said:

Tielemans and Mcginn absolutely bossed that game in the 2nd half once the shackles were released.Tactical masterclass from Emery 

Absolutely - they turned the game, strangely not a word about it up against their 100 million man… 

6 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Emery as well, he may not have been the best manager (though they never gave him much time to show it) but the racial abuse he got was awful and he didn’t deserve what he got.

I fucking love that they are the ones to beat them so close to the end of the season. 

Making fun of someones poor English/accent is not racist. As much as I agree it was totally out of order patter. I'm assuming that's what your referring to 

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Absolutely - they turned the game, strangely not a word about it up against their 100 million man… 

£100 million man caught sleeping at the back post for Villa’s first :lol: 

15 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Media, innit.  100 million fits the modern narrative.  McGinn is the old-school in terms of building his career.  Tielemans' "rep" may have suffered because there was a bit of stick aimed at the Leicester side he was in, with accusations of some players chucking it.