#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Spurs' defending for that goal was fkn dreadful. Romero is a yard further back than where he obviously needs to be to prevent the square ball. Hopeless.

It always amazes me how many goals you see identical to that. Everyone in the stadium and watching at home can see that a square ball and tap in from a yard is the only way to score there, yet centre halves seem to be caught out by it time and again.

This is one of the places where football fails. No way Ederson is definitely ok here. He took a knock to the head so bad they can't even show the replay and the way he's shaking his head suggests he's not seeing straight. There was no real concussion assessment there at all.

Just now, GordonS said:

This is one of the places where football fails. No way Ederson is definitely ok here. He took a knock to the head so bad they can't even show the replay and the way he's shaking his head suggests he's not seeing straight. There was no real concussion assessment there at all.

He's coming off now and they've just shown the replay

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

He's coming off now and they've just shown the replay

Should never have played on. Imagine he'd had another incident before they could get him off. Subbing him now is an admission they got it wrong in the first place. If they'd had the option of putting the sub keeper on while he was assessed they would likely have taken it.

As much as i would have liked Arsenal to win the league, somewhat satisfying seeing that wee greeting fanny Pedro Perro being the player who has gifted them it after Doku took the utter piss out of him

Just now, buchan30 said:

As much as i would have liked Arsenal to win the league, somewhat satisfying seeing that wee greeting fanny Pedro Perro being the player who has gifted them it after Doku took the utter piss out of him

Counterpoint: seeing Rodri cry would have been even better.

5 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Normally I wouldn't care but this makes me happy.