#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

5 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

It's quite obvious where Everton and Dychey "Sean" Dyche are going wrong.

They simply need to roll their sleeves up and get on with the job.

Usually after a run of results like this a premier league team would sack their woke foreign manager and bring in Dychey or big Sam to park the bus and keep them up.

Not sure what happens when you start your season with a Brexity manager and that goes wrong though.

24 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Rory Delap's boy scores for Ipswich an all. I'm ancient

I saw the surname earlier and didn't put 2 and 2 together. If that makes you feel ancient then I must be prehistoric. 💀

Just caught up on the Arsenal sending off, long said that anyone standing in front of a quick free kick should be expecting the ball to be blasted at them at close range and a yellow card, fact that it happened to one of England's Golden Boys is a nice wee cherry on top.

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

Just caught up on the Arsenal sending off, long said that anyone standing in front of a quick free kick should be expecting the ball to be blasted at them at close range and a yellow card, fact that it happened to one of England's Golden Boys is a nice wee cherry on top.

Both guys knew what they were doing. One of them got to absolute punt Declan Rice, and one of them got an early bath. 

So you have to say, only one winner 🤣

7 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Just watched MOTD there, and I'm in total agreement, 100% on rice that, trying to be cute, gets a leathering and then a red.

Happy Sunday x

Makes it even funnier that at first glance, everyone is delighted that Brighton are about to go down to 10 men 😄