#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

Taking Gilmour off was a rubbish decision, he was controlling play and Brighton were, in general, the better team. Since then Groß has moved into where Gilmour was and has been rubbish, as he was before the substitutions. Also has Lallana even touched the ball?

16 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Too early to stick a (R) beside Everton on the league table?

Hmmm. Not sure. 

I think they’ll be saved by virtue of the fact that Burnley, Luton and Sheffield United are in the league. As bad as Everton are, they will surely get more points than one of those three. 

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

They need to find goals Drew, because without goals you don't win football matches. 

This is a really great point, and I'll tell you what you need - at this level - is someone who knows where the goal is.

7 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I noticed that Rashford was "clever" when he dived to win a penalty. Funny how that works for an England international.

Was laughing when Ashley Williams said the same on MOTD. I think Lineker said something like "went down a bit easy though, didn't he?" and Williams replied in admission "yeah, he has been a bit clever there, hasn't he".

"Being clever" has literally come to mean "being a cheat" :lol:

I know football punditry is full of morons just repeating each others lines whether they understand them or not but f**k me.

Burnley v Villa surely a more interesting game than watching Man City flat tracking someone else on their title parade? 

The only thing interesting about Man City is whenever this FFP stuff starts to play out. Until then, televise something with a bit of intrigue. 

Burnley may not have had a Premier League fixture last weekend, but they remained busy. The Clarets had a game behind closed doors against Manchester United at their Carrington training ground on Wednesday.

A strong visiting side also got a win, beating a United team that included Scott McTominay, Anthony Martial, Donny van de Beek and Jonny Evans.

If only McSause had some decent players alongside him. Burnley would've been pumped!