#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

1 hour ago, Chewing Taffies said:

£250k a week for a boy who has a shocking injury record. And it's just a one year loan. I can see why most teams including Spurs passed on this one. 

Even if those figures were correct, Brighton are sitting on about £400 million of transfer profit* and have been highly successful in identifying players for the future. But if they need a player to make an impact now having lost so many players, it makes sense for them to add a loan for this season. They wouldn't get him on a permanent deal anyway unless there was a very low release clause involved.

* only a slight exaggeration 

Edited by vikingTON

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Greenwood to Lazio is being touted ...wonder how/if he will be welcomed by the right wing Roman nutters 

Lazio fans greeting a non-white, but woman beating, player - 

Larry David Undecided GIF - Larry David Unsure Uncertain ...

3 hours ago, SH Panda said:

Liverpool look particularly expert at getting big money for duds, Brewster is a huge success compared to Jordan Ibe.

Like when they got Andy Robertson from Hull for £8m and sold them Kevin Stewart for £6m (I think.) Safe to say that one worked out well for them.

Pretty much everything 90% of EPL clubs do laughs in the face of Financial Fair Play.

Would be moderately acceptable if the cost wasnt getting balanced by increased fees for punters either going to games or watching on telly.

Said it once, I'll say it again, you'll have to scrape me off the ceiling when the bubble bursts and everything goes tits up.