Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

1 minute ago, GTG_03 said:

Tremendous from the ref at the end there. Mccoist has been bumming up to Newcastle the whole night. Filling his 'house jock' role well. 

Get it right up you Newcastle 🤣🤣

Yes I'm normally a fan of his co-commentary but recently he's gone full Uncle Jock when commentating on the English, he doesn't need to, they love him being honest.

5 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

A bitter pill to swallow is having your head separated from the rest of your body for fancying other blokes, Jermaine.

Though never a pen, tbf.

Jermaine to continue calling for more respect for refs, whilst simultaneously attacking refs shocker.

They had a better penalty shout waved away earlier in the game.

Inject the Barclays seethe directly into my veins tbh, would be delighted if they fail to qualify as a result.

I'd like to add re Eddie Howes bleating about the referee overturning his original decision....

As is becoming the norm, the referee basically ducked the decision knowing that VAR would pull it up. The clear way around the clear and obvious burden that fans and clubs should be battering them with, is simply to make no decision and allow someone else to referee the game by TV. Which is the worst of all worlds, and increasingly what we're getting.