Todays scores 29/7

4 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Aye it definitely impacted the game. Pollok fans love a good moan, I'll say that for them. I suppose it's part of the game but listening to it would burst ye!

As opposed to the Auchinleck fans who spent the whole game Bastarting/Glescaing/etc etc at anyone in their vicinity -and then when they had lost were trying to get at the officials and Lok players…..

5 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

As opposed to the Auchinleck fans who spent the whole game Bastarting/Glescaing/etc etc at anyone in their vicinity -and then when they had lost were trying to get at the officials and Lok players…..

I can only comment on things I saw.

14 minutes ago, superpollok said:

You must wear AirPods when watching games at Beechwood

On my few visits to Beechwood there is a definate sense of entitlement to win every game cause "we are Talbot". These days seem to be long gone with more competition week in week out.

2 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

On my few visits to Beechwood there is a definate sense of entitlement to win every game cause "we are Talbot". These days seem to be long gone with more competition week in week out.

The posts on this thread show the change on that front.

Talbot well on top first half hour, didn’t take chances and very poor penalty. Pollok came into it just before half time, second half very even, scrappy and you could see both teams in a bit of transition, Talbot had a stonewall penalty turned down and a moment of quality won the game for Pollok. Positives for Talbot was defensively we looked decent with Slooves having a good debut, negatives was not scoring on top and not working the Pollok keeper enough in the second half. Would have said a draw would have been fair.

12 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Not as long gone as Pollok's. You can count that in decades. 

6 minutes ago, southerner said:

Talbot well on top first half hour, didn’t take chances and very poor penalty. Pollok came into it just before half time, second half very even, scrappy and you could see both teams in a bit of transition, Talbot had a stonewall penalty turned down and a moment of quality won the game for Pollok. Positives for Talbot was defensively we looked decent with Slooves having a good debut, negatives was not scoring on top and not working the Pollok keeper enough in the second half. Would have said a draw would have been fair.

Is he the No.4?

48 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Aye it definitely impacted the game. Pollok fans love a good moan, I'll say that for them. I suppose it's part of the game but listening to it would burst ye!

and talbot fans don't? any word on the talbot fan that assaulted a pollok player and made a grab at the referee.

Pollok lucky to survive a horrible opening half hour but not much between the teams thereafter IMO. Both defended well(after the aforementioned opening 30 where Pollok made error after error) and took a screamer to win the game. 

Would imagine a fair bit more to come from both teams - a good test for both to start the season in front of what must have been very close to a sell out crowd.