Todays scores 29/7

8 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

🤣🤣🤣

This is the best comment ever.

Ffs see you, now I'm having visions of the Pollok  players tooled up before the match with sticks then going in at half time then get angrier and get hammers and then after the match shouting to the Lok officials, get he machetes oot  🤣🤣🤣

Yip football is back alright  😍

You dont half talk some rubbish Franko.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

You dont half talk some rubbish Franko.

I don't know who this Franko is, but If I talk shit, as you just said and I'm Quoting you: "Some of your players were wanting to fight Talbot fans.".
I'm genuinely in tears here, I'm looking forward to your pals on here backing you up, this is gonna be good

Now that's comments from a true supporter 🤣🤣.
Here's a bit of advice, stick up for your team as a supporter but don't make dumb assed statements that make you look like a whalloper 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I don't know who this Franko is, but If I talk shit, as you just said and I'm Quoting you: "Some of your players were wanting to fight Talbot fans.".
I'm genuinely in tears here, I'm looking forward to your pals on here backing you up, this is gonna be good

Here's a bit of advice, stick up for your team as a supporter but don't make dumb assed statements that make you look like a whalloper 🤣🤣

You're not really in tears 

2 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Talbot lose one game and it’s meltdown. 

What happens if the latest revolution doesn’t go to plan, ‘there’re horses on the pitch, they think it’s all over…’ 

What meltdown?

All Talbot fans i know were delighted with their performance yesterday. 

Edited by andy25

11 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Your the walloper Franko.

Just now, jimbaxters said:

You're not really in tears 

Genuinely, was laughing like f**k here,  now I'm giggling typing to you thinking of what he said, (which has to be one of the best Pie and Bovril quotes ever) and just a reminder, he's saying the Pollok players couldn't wait to fight the Auchinleck supporters.  Wur you there Jimbasters, you concurring with him about the Pollok players wanting to fight the Talbot support.

My moneys would have been on the Talbot support if it all kicked off

5 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Genuinely, was laughing like f**k here,  now I'm giggling typing to you thinking of what he said, (which has to be one of the best Pie and Bovril quotes ever) and just a reminder, he's saying the Pollok players couldn't wait to fight the Auchinleck supporters.  Wur you there Jimbasters, you concurring with him about the Pollok players wanting to fight the Talbot support.

My moneys would have been on the Talbot support if it all kicked off

Weird

1 hour ago, archieb said:

That's an idiotic comment. The officials and players were just quietly making their way back into the pavilion. How is that "provocation"?

Or are you trying to say that a few Lok supporters celebrating the win justifies assault on a player or the ref?

Talk some shite mate. I saw both parties goading each other going up the ramp I actually stopped at the gate to watch.  

Imagine anyone at Talbot having the audacity to complain about a hot reception whilst walking off from a football match 😅

That walk through the stand at the pavilion end at beechwood  and then to the pavilion  itself ( more so when you win ) is a total hotbed and a vile atmosphere to try and get through and is quite intimidating to say the least . 

Big bad Pollock boys how dare you celebrate winning and it was all your own fault when the Talbot Neanderthal chose ( alleged )assault as his best weapon of comeback 🙈

49 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Imagine anyone at Talbot having the audacity to complain about a hot reception whilst walking off from a football match 😅

That walk through the stand at the pavilion end at beechwood  and then to the pavilion  itself ( more so when you win ) is a total hotbed and a vile atmosphere to try and get through and is quite intimidating to say the least . 

Big bad Pollock boys how dare you celebrate winning and it was all your own fault when the Talbot Neanderthal chose ( alleged )assault as his best weapon of comeback 🙈

Also witnessed Beith fans ignoring segregation and throw chairs at people at Beechwood would say that goes beyond intimidating 

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Weird

So I'm weird for laughing at a whalloper on here, (one of your clique pals who support the Talbot), who has actually said "Pollok players couldn't wait to attack the Talbot supporters".
So you backing your pal up stating the same, go on I dare you say the same and don't try and deflect the reply cause you know you've fecked up and then the whalloper replies to your reply

2 hours ago, andy25 said:

Absolute mentalist.

🤣🤣🤣

Folks just to remind you all, the guy Andy25 stated that 'Pollok players couldn't wait to attack the Talbot supporters' and he and his fellow pals of the same club on here and backing each other up, meaning they believe the same and I'm being called weird and mentalist 🤣🤣🤣

This is by far one of the best threads on Pie and Bovril

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread