Todays scores 29/7

12 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Encouraging performance from Talbot. 

Can't miss chances like they did though.

Yep Auchinleck missed a penalty and an open goal in the first twenty odd minutes but second half didn’t do much and Lok clinched it with a fantastic goal from Andy Gallacher.

3 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Yep Auchinleck missed a penalty and an open goal in the first twenty odd minutes but second half didn’t do much and Lok clinched it with a fantastic goal from Andy Gallacher.

Stonewall penalty denied in second half as well.

A

17 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Encouraging performance from Talbot. 

Can't miss chances like they did though.

Aye. Managed to get to the game. First 20 mins was all Talbot. Pollok had best of rest of first half. 

Second half both teams huffed and puffed with only the goal separating the teams. Would say both sides have lots of development to come.

8 minutes ago, andy25 said:

It really was.  Ref and lino pathetic. 

Talbot played well, can't fault the effort and we'll win plenty of games on that showing. The missed penalty was disappointing. You can miss but at least get it on target 

Petershill 4 (Miller 6, McNeill 44, 65, McGiff 68)

St. Roch's  1 (Galasso 90)

Early goal of the season contender from Darren Miller with a 30 yard top bin free kick, Evan Galasso also scored a cracker with a lob from miles out after we had given the ball away in midfield. 

got to say well done Benburb. Snuffed us out for most of the game and took their chances when they came - although in fairness they could've had 6. Would've been an injustice if we'd sneaked an equaliser - which we did look like doing in a do or die last 15. Need to defend much better. 

18 minutes ago, Monalie said:

No idea, sorry.

Thought it was a ridiculous game of poor defending and some good finishing. We had the game won, lost it then won it again and I am not sure how as at 3-2 felt Cumnock would see it out. Also thanks to Coleman for the 2 OGs today!! Our defending was poor but Cumnock's was worse.

Glad to get the 3 points with the players we had missing today. 

2 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Thought it was a ridiculous game of poor defending and some good finishing. We had the game won, lost it then won it again and I am not sure how as at 3-2 felt Cumnock would see it out. Also thanks to Coleman for the 2 OGs today!! Our defending was poor but Cumnock's was worse.

Glad to get the 3 points with the players we had missing today. 

U guys seemed light in numbers today? Where was Anson?

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

Pollok 0-0 Talbot ht

Talbot missed a penalty and McCracken is off injured (hopefully nothing serious).

Talbot had the best chances.

Really hope Craig is OK. Felt Talbot dipped slightly when he went off.

Halfwit under the shelter was bursting a neck vein shouting that he was taking to long to hobble off.

41 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Would need to see it on video again-referee was well placed and didn’t seem many Auchinleck players claimed it but as I said missed penalty and open goal taken and game very different.

21 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Injured, along with Bradley, Edie, McKinven, Carroll, with Lyden suspended and McNeil on holiday. 

Already!? He'll do a job when fit whether as a centre half or upfront.

14 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Really hope Craig is OK. Felt Talbot dipped slightly when he went off.

Halfwit under the shelter was bursting a neck vein shouting that he was taking to long to hobble off.

Aye it definitely impacted the game. Pollok fans love a good moan, I'll say that for them. I suppose it's part of the game but listening to it would burst ye!

3 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Aye it definitely impacted the game. Pollok fans love a good moan, I'll say that for them. I suppose it's part of the game but listening to it would burst ye!

Three yards stolen qt a throw in, in our own half.

"Where's he going, ref!" at top scream volume.

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

You must wear AirPods when watching games at Beechwood