Arbroath v Dundee United - Friday 4th August 2023

48 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The place was already the 'wild west' before we showed up Swankie.

Thank you.

You'll be back there looking for a parking space after a few months in the Big League.

49 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Sorry, can't take closet DAB's seriously.

Thank you.

35 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

Don't be a stranger x

Kinda think, this pair need to get a room, phew

39 minutes ago, ecto said:

Ah, Elena Maes, photography downstairs, shoplifting heaven, upstairs, apparently 

Oh.  I had assumed ‘Elena Maes’ was a totally different kind of establishment of which @Lancashirearab had an intimate knowledge.

1 hour ago, ecto said:

Ah, Elena Maes, photography downstairs, shoplifting heaven, upstairs, apparently 

Records upstairs. I never pinched anything from their apart from an advertising poster for a Smiths' single. I didn't get caught despite looking very suspicious. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Meeker said:

If we could get the thread back to car parking ear appointment insults I'd be delighted. Informative and amusing. 

Speaking of car parking Newport on Tay is overflowing with DAB players cars. They used to ‘consolidate’ in the Bridgehead Car park on route to training in St Andrews, with the roadworks on the bridge they are all illegally parking on the pavement outside the Forgan Arts Centre. Very tempting to go along with the Stanley knife.