Partick Thistle Vs Raith Rovers

5 hours ago, Wardy said:

Does baffle me how not only Partick Thistle, but Celtic are both at home today. Celtic fair enough as they are the champions and always start at home to raise the flag, but surely it could have been communicated that Thistle could start the season away from home?

When the Links Market is on, the Rovers are 99% of the time away from home the weekend it’s on.

It’s a bit a hard for us to avoid being at home when one or other of OF are at home, unless the games have been rearranged for TV or European games.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Anyone know if the office is open at all this morning?

Need to pick up new season tickets and really can't be bothered with having to head up early and queue at the Jackie Husband ticket office.

Think it's open,whether or not anyone is around on matchday to open door can't  say for certain...give office a bell. 

18 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

Just got to ground nae bother coming from the East on motorway.Off at Dobbies loan ,up Garscube Road and on to Firhill Road by Car ...easy.

Sounds easy enough, I've been on Google Maps this morning trying to negotiate a route avoid the cyclng and LEZ zone.

Edited by mrpaddyx

9 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Sounds easy enough, I've been on Google Maps this morning trying to negotiate a route avoid the cyclng and LEZ zone.

Usual 5 minute snarl up in lead up to  Kingston  bridge/long term lane closures on Motorway going West ,however,after Cathedral turnoff it's a doddle .

1 minute ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Williams either a diddy or nervous, not rushing to judgement but hopefully he can settle down a bit. Like the look of Alston and McInroy so far. Does feel like a defensive midfielder would help the defence out a bit as others have said...

Alston is on the bench - I assume you mean Williamson