Hibs v Rovers

It's a shame this isn't a 3pm Saturday kick off but 2pm Sunday isn't too bad an alternative. 

Rovers have a few Hibs connections with Murray in charge and Gullan and Dabrowski both likely to play, while Lewis Vaughan will be desperate to do well. 

If Hibs don't pick up some form in the next couple of weeks we might even have a chance of sneaking a result. 

36 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I see we’ve sold over 1000 for this already, didn’t expect that. Would like to see us go 4-2-3-1:

Dabrowski

Millen Watson Murray Dick

Brown Byrne

Mullin Stanton Smith

Hamilton 

I would be tempted to give Ross a start instead of Smith. Gives us some good pace on the break and allows the likes of Easton, Mullin and Vaughan who have played every match to have a break. 

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I would be tempted to give Ross a start instead of Smith. Gives us some good pace on the break and allows the likes of Easton, Mullin and Vaughan who have played every match to have a break. 

I like Ross as the fresh sub, the way IM has used him twice. His pace and ability to absolutely rinse a tired defender could be critical.

14 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I like Ross as the fresh sub, the way IM has used him twice. His pace and ability to absolutely rinse a tired defender could be critical.

Sooner or later though he should get a chance from the start. Might as well experiment in a cup match. 

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Sooner or later though he should get a chance from the start. Might as well experiment in a cup match. 

Fair enough, but there is not really a more vital role than the impact sub across many sports. Something Ross is displaying will panache right now, so I’m loathe to ruin the magic.

5 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I see we’ve sold over 1000 for this already, didn’t expect that. Would like to see us go 4-2-3-1:

Dabrowski

Millen Watson Murray Dick

Brown Byrne

Mullin Stanton Smith

Hamilton 

Heard from someone yesterday that it was at 1500.

Any Hibees able to give any advice on disabled parking at Easter Road? Auld man is a blue badge holder but no one at Hibs have answered the phone or responded to his emails. Had a nosey on Hibs website and see it mentons disabled parking on south side of St Clair street, is that available to both sets of supporters and is it just a case of turning up and hoping there's a parking space?

Just now, Connor7 said:

What is the reason for Raith not getting as many as the stand behind the goal holds? 
I don’t expect a big home crowd, so why limit the away fans to 1,700 or whatever it is? 

I reckon Raith could have added another 5-600 on top of what they have already sold 

I remember going to Easter Rd about 20yrs ago and only the bottom tier being open until shortly before kick-off when they realised there were more of us than the bottom tier could hold so they opened the top. 
Seem to remember a bit of a rush to get out of the bottom and up to the top for a better view.