Scotland v England 150th year anniversary match

I've got my tickets already so it doesn't really affect me but it's a bit strange limiting it to people who bought tickets for the Georgia game but then letting them buy 6 each. I'm guessing with the England allocation being tight and their fans complaining about not getting tickets it's partly to ensure no away fans buy for the home end. 

7 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I've got my tickets already so it doesn't really affect me but it's a bit strange limiting it to people who bought tickets for the Georgia game but then letting them buy 6 each. I'm guessing with the England allocation being tight and their fans complaining about not getting tickets it's partly to ensure no away fans buy for the home end. 

Exactly why they are doing it. 

Still looking for one more ticket for the father in law. Will be on early Friday to get in the queue for the ticket. 

Or if anyone knows of any spares on here, give me a shout! 

Does anyone know how many they will be selling on Friday? I imagine it will be for the South upper

9 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Also strange they are limiting it to only people who bought for Georgia. I have a SSC membership but didn’t buy the package or a Georgia ticket (did buy other home games) but I’m illegible for these tickets. 

17 hours ago, Andershen said:

Also strange they are limiting it to only people who bought for Georgia. I have a SSC membership but didn’t buy the package or a Georgia ticket (did buy other home games) but I’m illegible for these tickets. 

Ineligible, unless you can't get a ticket because people can't read your writing 😎.

I still have no interest in this game.  I have a ticket but work takes me away that week so will have to watch on tv........absolutely not fussed at all.  The Cyprus game is so much more important and I will be bricking it as we approach kick-off (and every time the ball comes into our half)  I can actually recall the 100th anniversary game and Scotland were humped on a frozen pitch....dont even think it was shown on tv (not live)  I obviously want Scotland to win but there are far more important games coming up.

Managed to pick up a couple tickets there - lucky I went to the Georgia game.

Planning on taking my wee cousin, anyone know what section the England support have? We're in West Stand A6, that must be quite close to the segregation?

Edited by AuAl

2 hours ago, AuAl said:

Managed to pick up a couple tickets there - lucky I went to the Georgia game.

Planning on taking my wee cousin, anyone know what section the England support have? We're in West Stand A6, that must be quite close to the segregation?

England got A1-A4 with A5 taken up mostly by segregation so you're right next to them.

25 minutes ago, Anfield 1977 said:

Sorry but any extra tickets should have gone on general sale - and I say that as an SSC member.

It is a sad day when you have to be a member of a club to purchase a ticket for a home game.

Six tickets for one member is excessive to say the least.

In an ideal world, aye, but I think the presumed reasons behind it not being the case are perfectly legitimate. Every chance the police had a say in it. 

18 minutes ago, Anfield 1977 said:

Sorry but any extra tickets should have gone on general sale - and I say that as an SSC member.

It is a sad day when you have to be a member of a club to purchase a ticket for a home game.

Six tickets for one member is excessive to say the least.

General sale ran the risk of away supporters trying to buy, as they were unhappy with their allocation.

Do agree on the last point, lucky if there was even a few hundred total tickets going this morning and folk are snapping up 6.

You don't have to necessarily be a member for tickets though, I'm not and have been able to get tickets for most of the home games over the last couple years.

5 hours ago, AuAl said:

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

England got A1-A4 with A5 taken up mostly by segregation so you're right next to them.

Will tell the wee man to be ready for a screp then.

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Have you heard what’s going on with that lot if their fans are getting put in early or will there be loads of segregation outside the ground