St Mirren V Dundee

Just now, houston_bud said:

Exactly. That's why I think it was fair enough for the officials not to give it.

You are correct, it's not directly along the line so it just isn't conclusive enough to overturn the onfeild decision. The linesman should have had the best view. Doesn't matter anyway, we still win easily.

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

You are correct, it's not directly along the line so it just isn't conclusive enough to overturn the onfeild decision. The linesman should have had the best view. Doesn't matter anyway, we still win easily.

‘Easily’  - 2-1 and opponents miss penalty. Lol 😂 

Just now, Fifespud said:

‘Easily’  - 2-1 and opponents miss penalty. Lol 😂 

Agree, it wasn’t easy. Should have been easier than it was, but Dundee upped their game. Having seen us be pulled back to 2-2 at Hibs, I was worried. No, it was a far from easy victory. Dundee need to channel that second half upturn in performance. I’m not going to say the ‘hope you stay up’ line, because I don’t really give a shite who goes down (Livingston, please Lord). Anyway, if you DO channel that second half performance into other games, I think you’ll be better than St Johnstone for one. St Mirren never do ‘easy’. 😃

A good win for St Mirren today. Although we could've taken something from that game, which frustrates me, as if we were so bad in that first half.

Fellow Dees will get me, when I say some St Mirren fans are coming across like Partick Thistle fans did early doors last season after their win against us. Apart from the boy MacMenamin (sp) none of the Saints players really stood out for me. I don't think St Mirren played that great, it's more with us being utterly horrific in the first half, that won them the game. As bad as we were it was only 2-0, and that includes an OG and a missed pen, better teams would've been out of sight at halftime.

Enjoy your time at the top, and despite what's been said on this thread, I hope you're still there on Monday! I don't mind St Mirren, it's the love for that DAB c**t Steven Thompson that I can't get on board with.

Just keep your feet on the ground, you, imo, got fortunate against a piss poor Dundee performance.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

A good win for St Mirren today. Although we could've taken something from that game, which frustrates me, as if we were so bad in that first half.

Fellow Dees will get me, when I say some St Mirren fans are coming across like Partick Thistle fans did early doors last season after their win against us. Apart from the boy MacMenamin (sp) none of the Saints players really stood out for me. I don't think St Mirren played that great, it's more with us being utterly horrific in the first half, that won them the game. As bad as we were it was only 2-0, and that includes an OG and a missed pen, better teams would've been out of sight at halftime.

Enjoy your time at the top, and despite what's been said on this thread, I hope you're still there on Monday! I don't mind St Mirren, it's the love for that DAB c**t Steven Thompson that I can't get on board with.

Just keep your feet on the ground, you, imo, got fortunate against a piss poor Dundee performance.

Nothing fortunate about it. We also hit the bar and maybe the ball was over the line for another St Mirren goal. We also were missing the influential Mark O’Hara. I get where you’re coming from, but we never ‘got fortunate’. Oh, and the penalty wasn’t missed - it was saved by Carson’s replacement. 😀

28 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We got fortunate……….I can taste you’re salty tears from here.

11 minutes ago, McG said:

We got fortunate……….I can taste you’re salty tears from here.

2 hours ago, McG said:

Men against boys that 1st half, it was borderline embarrassing at 1 point.

You got pumped, enjoy you’re night slugger  👍

Your*

3 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

What’s the standard response to this?

Oh yeah…

Pleasing.  

I didn't think I'd see a St Mirren fan steal patter from a banned Morten poster but here we are.