St Mirren V Dundee

Will Carson start?

Will the 'Celtic shop' image be shown?

Will Ric hate me if I tell him I sell stuff to the Saudis? (We hate Arabs more than you.)

One things for sure, we all love Mark O'Hara.

Let the shitfest thread commence!

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Pffft please.

Haven't you noticed what a sensible club we have become?

OK, 2-0. Olusanya and any one of - O’Hara pen, Strain free kick, Greive heider’, Gogic heider’, Mandron tap-in, Baccus into the top corner, McMenamin solo dribble finished into the corner….

Haven’t you noticed how box office we have become? 🤪

Edited by pozbaird

Following on from some earlier posts about the 'typical' St Mirren thing to do after today is to lose tamely at home to a newly promoted club, well, pre-2022 I'd have agreed with that.

Dundee looked good against Motherwell, but I think we're better, and I think we've somehow achieved a team spirit and a mentality that will see us win.

Perhaps not comfortably, but I think we'll do it.

You don't get easy games in the premiership you have to work hard to get wins. Not only has Robinson got us working hard there is talent through out the team. Have been watching Saints since 1967 . Seen many good teams and many utter shit teams. This current crop are up with the best as long as no one comes in and take our best players we will have another great season. St Mirren 2 Dundee 0 

I wasn't at all confident of a win at Easter Road, however Dundee at home is a game I'd have predicted 3 points.

Given that we did win yesterday, I am strangely now less confident about this one. Dundee also looked decent against Motherwell.

I'd go for the same starting line up as yesterday, even if Mandron is fit.

Just now, houston_bud said:

I wasn't at all confident of a win at Easter Road, however Dundee at home is a game I'd have predicted 3 points.

Given that we did win yesterday, I am strangely now less confident about this one. Dundee also looked decent against Motherwell.

I'd go for the same starting line up as yesterday, even if Mandron is fit.

I think we'll see a more attacking lineup. Mandron and Olusanya both starting. 

On the subject of Olusanya- if someone had said a year ago that he could go to Easter Rd and put in a display like yesterday, i would have called them mad. Some turnaround from him, and long may it continue. 

Think this should be a cracker in front of what should be a bumper crowd.

Dundee will surely sell out the away end and expect a healthy home support, particularly after what happened yesterday.

Absolutely buzzing for it!

10 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

This will make a change, the Paisley mob outnumbering us on their home turf.

For as long as I can remember the Derry away following has outnumbered the Paisley.

Should be a good game. 

Thank you.

What time is your Fringe show, you're really funny!!!