St Mirren V Dundee

2 hours ago, Molotov said:

It was the 73/74 season. You were likely not even born so never witnessed it. 

I’m 69 and I was on my dad’s shoulders at Muirton when we won the league in 62  and I also saw the league cup win in 73 yes seventy three not 74 ,  have ever saw your team win the big league ?  no I didn’t so 

22 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Indeed, what happened there was a disgrace. Unlike Dundee fans, we’re not Old Firm wannabes 

19 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

95%+ of the Dundee fans visiting Paisley this Saturday are major trophy virgins 😘

The beauty of having a modern stadium is that we can make money from it outside of matchdays - I suspect 95%+ of Saints fans either didn't give a fuck (me) or weren't much bothered about the Sellick shop.

Let them fester in their 19th Century money trap, I know which stadium I'd rather have.

Edited by btb

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

Queens Park trumps Dundee!

When do you go back to school?

Thank you!

Quite aware of that but I'm posting in a St Mirren v Dundee thread. The facts are Dundee are a bigger club than St Mirren in every sense. I didn't mention it as a point to argue; merely stating what I thought was obvious.

Let's move onto the match please, before any other Paisley old firm connections rear their heads. No wonder you are all so keen in bringing up The Rangers and Celtic.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Quite aware of that but I'm posting in a St Mirren v Dundee thread. The facts are Dundee idba bigger club than St Mirren in every sense. I didn't mention it as a point to argue; merely stating what I thought was obvious.

Let's move onto the match please, before any other Paisley old firm connections rear their heads. No wonder you are all so keen in bringing up The Rangers and Celtic.

Thank You.

Yer a diddy club and what's worse, one with delusions!

Edited by btb

9 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

I’m 69 and I was on my dad’s shoulders at Muirton when we won the league in 62  and I also saw the league cup win in 73 yes seventy three not 74 ,  have ever saw your team win the big league ?  no I didn’t so 

English please?

I think you need a wee lie down.

Surely it’s time for your lunchtime nap? 

39 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Indeed, what happened there was a disgrace. Unlike Dundee fans, we’re not Old Firm wannabes 

Seems strange you'd drop your drawers and let them move in first glance they give you in that case, lad.

28 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Dundee had a great team in the 60's always great to see provincial clubs get the better of Glasgow's dark side. 

Well the past few pages are a fucking bin fire. 

Score draw I reckon, 2-2. We played some brilliant football against Motherwell at the weekend and unlucky not to come away with all 3 points. St Mirren off the back of a good win at Hibs and still flying from form of last season it looks like.

Makings of a good game of football and will be in attendance. Will bring the kevlar vest.