St Mirren V Dundee

9 minutes ago, Div said:

Yeah it's a bin fire. I've thought about closing it down, but the children need a place to play.

I don’t think it’s as bad as it’s made out on here. If it was that bad I wouldn’t visit it. 
About a year to 18 months ago I’d agree it started to get a bit tiresome, but I think it’s improved a bit since then. Aye there’s a handful of fannies on it, but they’re easy to ignore. 

ETA - and at least one of those fannies is on here too…………and I don’t mean me by the way. 😀

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Just now, Derry Alli said:

I've always wondered why things like this sell well considering g about 40% of them are gone a few months later. :lol:

If you can't get excited for seeing Cillian Sheridan's pus again in October what can you get excited for?

26 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

The Apprentice Boys of Derry

Always seems to be dragged up from those fans residing around the Glesga area. Shame really, but systematic of the mindframe of those from the backwards society of the West coast. What a rancid wee country large parts of Scotland is when you think about it. 

As for the match - Dundee win. Willing to take more money out the Paisley pot than the government has already done in leaving it behind to rot with a charity bet for anyone interested. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

28 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Always seems to be dragged up from those fans residing around the Glesga area. Shame really, but systematic of the mindframe of those from the backwards society of the West coast. What a rancid wee country large parts of Scotland is when you think about it. 

As for the match - Dundee win. Willing to take more money out the Paisley pot than the government has already done in leaving it behind to rot with a charity bet for anyone interested. 

Thank you. 

And to think you edited that shite.

The best edit would have been to delete it entirely.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

Fuckin hell 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Captain_Sensible said:

5, famously of course, is more than zero

zero being the number of major trophies you’ve seen Dundee win

😂😂😂😂🤡

you haven’t seen Dundee win *any* major trophies!

enjoy the black and white history books 😂

Number of major trophies that I’ve personally experienced St Mirren winning = 2

Number of major trophies that you’ve personally experienced Dundee winning = 0

😘

I personally am not into the attitude that the worth of your club or how much it means to you is somehow directly linked to what trophies your club have won while you were living.  That’s not what it is all about for me. 

I was around when Dundee won the league cup.  For me at least it means much more to me that my father and his father saw Dundee win the league at Muirton.  That’s just my attitude of course and I am not saying I am right and you are wrong.  Everyone is different I guess.

6 hours ago, Div said:

Sometimes when I'm reading threads on here I'm really proud of P&B.

Then there are threads like this one.

Fucking hell.

I agree. This thread is very juvenile. Grown men acting like weans.

2 hours ago, Insaintee said:

Dundee fans like the **** are definitely not bigots

Both sets of Old Firm fans are disgusting, uncouth human trash, but at least they can just about walk upright. Scumdee fans are at least two evolutionary steps behind them.  

Edited by Black_and_White_Stripes

27 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Both sets of Old Firm fans are disgusting, uncouth human trash, but at least they can just about walk upright. Scumdee fans are at least two evolutionary steps behind them.  

Did you just say the first part to try and one-up it with the second part?

1 hour ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Ha ha. There is NO WAY this guy ⬇️ is a grown adult 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Bakero said:

Bringing some much needed joy to this thread, with this, which I thought was a credit to the Dundee fans and their players: 

Lovely stuff. ☺️

Indeed. It's always good to see clubs active in their community! 😊

I noticed tickets are selling well for this fixture. Hopefully Dundee bring a good support with them, in which case I predict a crowd of ~7,000.