St Mirren V Dundee

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Imagine highlighting that Dundee have won 5 major honours.

Remind me, how many have St Mirren won? In total of course, as history doesn't vanish.

We can always wait to have the conversation about this when St Mirren become a top league winning club.

Saints have won 3 Scottish cups and 1 League Cup so yeah you've won one more major trophy, it doesn't change the fact that we're both now diddy clubs of roughly equal stature. 

Having no debt outside of the Covid loan and a modern stadium with 21st Century revenue generating facilities I'd say we're the more likely to add to our tally.

Edited by btb

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Not sure whether to go to Glasgow for this match or not. East Glasgow is not so bad but it's a fair hike to West Glasgow.

Think this will come to quick for us Sainties 2 Dundee 1.

It’s an overused cliche on here, but that definitely qualifies for “trying way too hard”. 🤣🤣

53 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Oh, deary me. Dundee have five major trophies and Utd only have higher attendances due to free tickets for the Primary schools and Sheltered housing residents so they can knit and have a fortnightly sing along to Love is in the Air and Beautiful Sunday.

As for Dundees away crowds we've routinely outnumbered you lot, including the season Tommy Craig took you down.

If I was from Paisley I'd never have the brass neck to go on about embarrassments. Hand on heart Paisley is one of the largest sinks of deprivation in Scotland and epitomises Scotlands current struggles.

As for an away sell out you must be having a laugh. £26 for a Legoland, Celtic endorsing shitehole of a ground. Many will turn their noses up. You can charge that price if you have a stunning history and have quality made stands which have stood the test of time; not for a badly assembled, soulless, legoland monstrosity.

Thank you.

😂😂😂😂🤡

you haven’t seen Dundee win *any* major trophies!

enjoy the black and white history books 😂

53 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

How narrow minded can you be? Bringing up Rangers at the first opportunity. 

Not surprising your footballing minds are dominated by the ugly sisters since most of the population of your town follows them, but on the East Coast we don't see or hear much about The Rangers.

Dundee have a rich history we can be proud of and therefore doesn't make us want to copy any other teams or open our doors to selling their merchandise within our own stadium.

Thank you.

You call yourselves the Derry, you sing hello hello

you’re Rangers wannabes 

Edited by Captain_Sensible

48 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Imagine highlighting that Dundee have won 5 major honours.

Remind me, how many have St Mirren won? In total of course, as history doesn't vanish.

We can always wait to have the conversation about this when St Mirren become a top league winning club.

Number of major trophies that I’ve personally experienced St Mirren winning = 2

Number of major trophies that you’ve personally experienced Dundee winning = 0

😘

4 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

😘

Number of Celtic shops we've seen Dundee open at our stadium = 0

WBU?

23 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

😘

Come back when you've hit the same amount of trophies as Dundee then we can begin to discuss the clubs positions in the Scottish football sphere. 'In St Mirrens Shadow' incredible reading this morning.

Of course stats only exist between the lifespan of Captain Sensible.

Thank you 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Come back when you've hit the same amount of trophies as Dundee then we can begin to discuss the clubs positions in the Scottish football sphere. 'In St Mirrens Shadow' incredible reading this morning.

Queens Park trumps Dundee!

When do you go back to school?

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Of course stats only exist between the lifespan of Captain Sensible.

Thank you 

St Mirren were the first team in Scotland to lift a European trophy. Good one for a  pub quiz.