Falkirk vs Stirling

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Surely if you are going to type loads on these sorts of things you try to make it subtle?

I don't expect to be presented by a wall of text that's an obvious and poor attempt at "fishing" from the first sentence? 

Time il never get back. 

Diddy. 

Are you feeling ok?

1 hour ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

We have been really fortunate in our fixtures in that we have been given four of the perceived 'easier' fixtures to start the season - Edinburgh, Alloa, Falkirk and Kelty (although Kelty look decent so far this season).

We have a great chance to get 12 points on the board before we meet Hamilton and then have the tricky fixtures vs Cove and QOS near the end of the quarter.

Whilst I expect us to comfortably take at least 4 points from Falkirk and Kelty, it wouldn't be end of the world if we got beat from Kelty. 9 out 12 points is more than acceptable and keeps the promotion train rolling. Like someone else said though, it's too early in season to really be getting upset about dropping points. Loads to play for.

Trying too hard.

Must do better.

5 hours ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Talking of idiots amongst our support, wait until you experience our young team on Tuesday. Hilariously cringey

Perhaps you didn’t see one, I assume, local lad goading Aberdeen fans as they spilled from the south terracing., after the match. Fortunately stewards and police were on hand. Don’t know if I should be concerned for his mental health or physical well being.

It is a nice wee video isn't it? Well done to whoever is producing the content recently, very good.

Yip, I think we do fancy it, and there's no reason why not. The lads are absolutely flying, and with the exception of maybe a few games at the tail end of last season, have been since about November time last year.  

On 20/08/2023 at 14:27, Quentin Taranbino said:

We have been really fortunate in our fixtures in that we have been given four of the perceived 'easier' fixtures to start the season - Edinburgh, Alloa, Falkirk and Kelty (although Kelty look decent so far this season).

We have a great chance to get 12 points on the board before we meet Hamilton and then have the tricky fixtures vs Cove and QOS near the end of the quarter.

Whilst I expect us to comfortably take at least 4 points from Falkirk and Kelty, it wouldn't be end of the world if we got beat from Kelty. 9 out 12 points is more than acceptable and keeps the promotion train rolling. Like someone else said though, it's too early in season to really be getting upset about dropping points. Loads to play for.

I ain't reading all that | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Mon Darren Young's Binos, right intae them!

The tie that binds is sooooo strong. It’s a shame, but hopefully, it’s an obsession that fades as you mature into adulthood. Stay strong wee chap, stay strong.