Falkirk vs Stirling

12 hours ago, StewartyMac said:

Well, if we play like we did tonight, we've got a great chance of getting something from this game. I would certainly take a point. 

I watched the first 70 mins and stopped. With respect you were 2nd best with your two fullbacks, especially the LB getting rogered. I hear you were better last 20 mins but up to then you didn’t look great IMO. 

5 hours ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

I watched the first 70 mins and stopped. With respect you were 2nd best with your two fullbacks, especially the LB getting rogered. I hear you were better last 20 mins but up to then you didn’t look great IMO. 

Aye nae bother 🙄🤣

9 hours ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

Dunno what match you were watching Grimsdale, but it wasn't ours 😂

12 hours ago, unitedbino said:

Dunno what match you were watching Grimsdale, but it wasn't ours 😂

He isn't wrong. Cammy Clark (our left back) was given a horrid time especially the first half by Morris and Devlin. I thought he was a certainty to be sent off. Luckily Morris didn't seem to have a very good final ball. Thankfully Clark won't have to come up against that standard every week

2 days to go,  topic beginning to have some relevance. 4 days between matches is not ideal. Did Stirling emerge from Dons game without injury? Possibly Saturday damage assessment and light training. Today friends and family. Monday team talk and more light training. DY continues  to get the balance right.

PS re Battle of Falkirk 1746. What colours did the away team play in?

2 hours ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

He isn't wrong. Cammy Clark (our left back) was given a horrid time especially the first half by Morris and Devlin. I thought he was a certainty to be sent off. Luckily Morris didn't seem to have a very good final ball. Thankfully Clark won't have to come up against that standard every week

Clark had a rough first half. Was worried about him on a booking for the second half, but Morris didn't get past him once after half time. Cummins got drawn to the ball centrally a couple times in the second half, but Duk didn't have a sniff against him in a one-on-one (which was surprising, but hey - AC did well).

Aberdeen had a strong spell of about 10 mins after the first goal where it seemed like they might blow us away, but to suggest they were somehow clearly the better team is just nonsense 

We have been really fortunate in our fixtures in that we have been given four of the perceived 'easier' fixtures to start the season - Edinburgh, Alloa, Falkirk and Kelty (although Kelty look decent so far this season).

We have a great chance to get 12 points on the board before we meet Hamilton and then have the tricky fixtures vs Cove and QOS near the end of the quarter.

Whilst I expect us to comfortably take at least 4 points from Falkirk and Kelty, it wouldn't be end of the world if we got beat from Kelty. 9 out 12 points is more than acceptable and keeps the promotion train rolling. Like someone else said though, it's too early in season to really be getting upset about dropping points. Loads to play for.

12 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

We have been really fortunate in our fixtures in that we have been given four of the perceived 'easier' fixtures to start the season - Edinburgh, Alloa, Falkirk and Kelty (although Kelty look decent so far this season).

headlikeanorange film austin powers headlikeanorange mike myers GIF

7 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

We have a great chance to get 12 points on the board before we meet Hamilton and then have the tricky fixtures vs Cove and QOS near the end of the quarter.

Whilst I expect us to comfortably take at least 4 points from Falkirk and Kelty, it wouldn't be end of the world if we got beat from Kelty. 9 out 12 points is more than acceptable and keeps the promotion train rolling. Like someone else said though, it's too early in season to really be getting upset about dropping points. Loads to play for.

Whilst I can understand where you're coming from, the entitled idiots amongst our support who feel we've got some sort of right to be swatting everyone aside with ease form a surprisingly low number. Most of us realise that we're down here for a reason and that it's going to take a hell of a lot of hard work to get back up again. FWIW, I hope Stirling Albion have a good season, although not against us obviously. 

Surely if you are going to type loads on these sorts of things you try to make it subtle?

I don't expect to be presented by a wall of text that's an obvious and poor attempt at "fishing" from the first sentence? 

Time il never get back. 

Diddy. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Surely if you are going to type loads on these sorts of things you try to make it subtle?

I don't expect to be presented by a wall of text that's an obvious and poor attempt at "fishing" from the first sentence? 

Time il never get back. 

Diddy. 

Think you might be overthinking it here brither