Fife Derby: Pars vs Rovers - Sat 26th August

21 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Go on... 

And there's Pars fans who'll feel pity for you having never seen your team win a Scottish cup or two. 

However In my time supporting Dunfermline I've seen us in the top six of the top tier, I've seen us play in Europe, I've seen us in major domestic finals, and of course I seen that 2011 season. Which is one of two times I've seen Dunfermline promoted from the second tier. 

If I'd supported Raith I'd have a challenge cup, hold. me. back.

I'm not even young anymore, if I was on FM I wouldn't sign me because I'm too old. 

Won a major final, promoted to the top league, Europe... I've seen it all and not even in my 40s yet 😂

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

Pars fans u15 both sides really too young to have much of a clue.

pars fans  15-40 better experience than rovers fans

Pars fans 40-60 worse overall experience 

pars fans 60+ better experience than rovers fans.

By that we win 2-1 on generation count.

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

Pars fans u15 both sides really too young to have much of a clue.

pars fans  15-40 better experience than rovers fans

Pars fans 40-60 worse overall experience 

pars fans 60+ better experience than rovers fans.

By that we win 2-1 on generation count.

Don’t think so tbh but 🤷🏻‍♂️

37 minutes ago, grumswall said:

There's getting less and less people alive who could say they've seen dunfermline win the Scottish Cup. You can't even say you have so it seems a weird brag @HoBNob

All said as someone who seen every major trophy win, Europe etc. I sadly wasn't alive to see our highest ever finish though. 

Not a brag, I didn't see Raith win the league cup either so it's all just ancient history to me. 

19 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Won a major final, promoted to the top league, Europe... I've seen it all and not even in my 40s yet 😂

Definitely wouldn't be signing you on FM! 

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

What a weird way to say you still live at home with your maw & paw and they have to clean up your filth 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Did you think of all that yourself, or did you get your wee sister to help you? Either way, well done 👏 

2 hours ago, Been going too long said:

Well I’m in my late 40’s and have seen us promoted twice to the top league, the Coca Cola cup win, play in Europe, finish top six in the premier league, beat rangers in a « diddy » cup final and win promotion from 3rd their a few times and another diddy cup , happy days tbh but the real test of whether Dunfermline are a big team or not will be if there is a decent meal deal offering tomorrow 😂😂

Best part is we bought and paid for it all. 😂