Celtic v St. Johnstone

6 minutes ago, Saint Paddy said:

Carey and macpherson can both pack their bags, as far as I am concerned.

Even though I want rid of both of them, Carey did some excellent stuff today, as well as some ridiculously stupid stuff trying to play Robinson into trouble.

10/10 for Robinson and Mitov. Costelloe and Turner-Cooke both looked fine. Everyone else did what was needed.

2 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Even though I want rid of both of them, Carey did some excellent stuff today, as well as some ridiculously stupid stuff trying to play Robinson into trouble.

10/10 for Robinson and Mitov. Costelloe and Turner-Cooke both looked fine. Everyone else did what was needed.

Carey constantly took it in well, beat a man or two, then passed it away.

I get folks frustration with Careys decision making sometimes but i thought he was good today. Helped Robinson - who looked comfortable - and carried the ball a lot. 

Looked a lot better once May came on opposed to the first half and had two or three decent chances to win. Both Celtic centre halves looked really ropy. Mitov fantastic again.

Players back, time on the park for the new guys, a very organised performance and an unexpected point. Nice to suddenly have a bit of confidence again

Edited by nelsjfc