St Mirren - v - Aberdeen 27 August

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Unfortunately, you're correct. Although maybe we'll go through a whole season where no-one gets sent off in this fixture. 

Beaton is TBITB. 

Euan Anderson VAR.

Hopefully Douglas Ross gets lambasted for 90 minutes for being a horrible, Tory w**k too. 

I’ll say 1-1. 
Maybe 1-0 St Mirren after our European exertions 

Edited by Thenorthernlight

14 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I’ll say 1-1. 

Maybe 1-0 St Mirren after our European exertions 

The famous still baulking at having to play Thursday and Sunday? Big time too big for the famous? Step aside and let Hibs… erm. 😀

Edited by pozbaird

13 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The famous still baulking at having to play Thursday and Sunday? Big time too big for the famous? Step aside and let Hibs… erm. 😀

Not “baulking”, just being realistic.

If it was against you at Pittodrie, I’d be 100% confident of a straight forward home win. 
Saints are very good at home

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Not “baulking”, just being realistic.

If it was against you at Pittodrie, I’d be 100% confident of a straight forward home win. 
Saints are very good at home

Should be a good one though. On paper. All set up for a 0-0 shitfest now I’ve opened my gob.

On the subject of VAR, at the Motherwell game had a conversation with someone…. Willie Collum. If you have to get him, was it actually better without VAR and Willie knowing it was there, or if you have him, is it better with VAR lurking?

I genuinely don’t know.

Good comeback by the Dons tonight.  Hope they go through next week given Hearts and Hibs seem to have shat the bed. 

It'll be interesting to see the team sheet on Sunday - does Robson go strong or does he rest key players?  

Does the need for a league win outweigh a chance of  European Glory  getting pumped by a selection of European teams none of us have heard of?

Heavy is the head that wears the sheepskin crown.

The only thing we know for certain is that Jamie McGrath will score a penalty.

Good luck Dons. Hopefully you can come off at FT with 11 fit players. Unlikely though whilst you are up against the top flight premier hammer throwers. Praying for you 🙏

Edited by welldaft

1 hour ago, Dagdagh said:

It'll be interesting to see the team sheet on Sunday - does Robson go strong or does he rest key players?  

I think he’ll change half the team.

In might come Angus MacDonald, Richard Jensen, Jimmy McGarry, Jamie McGrath & Ester Sokler 

Difficult to tell to be honest. 

He has said he’ll rotate the squad after European games. 

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

Good luck Dons. Hopefully you can come off at FT with 11 fit players. Unlikely though whilst you are up against the top flight premier hammer throwers. Praying for you 🙏

At least they know they’ll come away with what they agreed in the contract.

You guys could just shaft them at any time in order to cheat clubs like ours

😡

Edited by Captain_Sensible