Raith vs Queen’s Park, 2 Sept 2023

Just now, Niall Russell said:

Over-excitement by me when typing attendance into the website - fingers all jangly after commentating the second half (and yelling at the winner) for RaithTV 😉

Sent the correct attendance to Kirsteen in the Announcers booth 👍

2984 was the confirmed attendance.

Fingers like coo's tits.

Blaming the red card. Not good enough. Even if you think the ref was wrong, and I don’t think he was, you play with the cards you’re dealt. In fairness to the players, they did that. The coach did not. You cannot take Robson, Thomas and Thomson off when you’re trying to dig out a result. Crosses the line from naive to insane. The result is 100% on Veldman and he has to own it.

We might not win the game if he doesn’t make the changes, but I’m close to certain we don’t lose it. He needs to learn from that. He chucked those points today and let his squad of players down. 

Bloody hell what a game, not good for the old ticker.  Saying that we gave Queens Park far too much possession after the red card, horrendous defending and we're 1-2 down.  A huge thank you to Lewis for his 2 goals, what a 90 plus minutes, what a team🤗

6 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

The contrast of Raith being able to bring on the likes of Easton and Vaughan to try and win them the game, vs what we had, is quite something 

I know beuker is quite insistent on smaller squads which I totally understand but to have literally nobody coming on making an impact is poor stuff. Each week I almost bypass the subs bench when announced purely cause I know there’s little to be excited about 

Desperately need a couple signings before the next league match 

At 1-0 up, those Queens Park goals were frustrating to lose… however, purely from an “entertainment” point of view coming back, in the way we did, was much more thrilling than grinding out a 1-0 win. Absolutely buzzing at full time!

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I've noticed a few folk I went to school with who had no interest in the club, now along with their kids. I suspect the community foundation has done some stellar work in helping with stuff like that. It's great to see so many people getting invested in the club for the first time, whether they're young or old. 

Last week I had the young team behind me, 4 of which directly behind me smoking vapes, also 1 of the guys fell right on top of my friend , , further back there was a young guy who slept through whole game, his sickness was running down concrete steps about 4 seats along from m, my seats, , and before I get slated yes the young team were very vocal supporting their team ,