Raith vs Queen’s Park, 2 Sept 2023

46 minutes ago, an86 said:

If it’s a wee guy throwing popcorn, it’s harmless enough. I absolutely love all that from both sides. Both the giving it out from the fans and the “get it up ye” from players and managers. Folk absolutely losing the heid is great stuff. Actually don’t know if I’d even like fitba if that wasn’t part of it. 

Aye, it’s all just generally good fun, just the small minority that throw things that could cause injury that are a problem,  bamming each other up at the football ? It’s basically just panto for adults.

4 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Well said.

Mind tell Ross Millen while you're at it lad....

Or is it one rule for one ex-Dunfermline player and a completely different rule for another? 😉   

We’re Raith rovers we do what we want 😂😂

IMG_3491.thumb.jpeg.5ad69b1834ea17a85d099d736844fc79.jpeg

Edited by Been going too long

4 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

If fans don't get wound up by someone celebrating a goal after they've wound him up all game it wouldn't happen either. Weird we're blaming players for fans piss poor behaviour 

Think it’s a chicken and egg scenario here, our players do it as well and I don’t like it, if you celebrate in front of the away fans and let’s be honest he is trying to get a reaction  and giving it a GIRFUY then ref should deal with it and book the player for unsporting behaviour,  the klopp style celebrations do my head in as well with all the chest bashing but that’s just me . Players are meant to be professional in conduct and performance 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Been going too long said:

Think it’s a chicken and egg scenario here, our players do it as well and I don’t like it, if you celebrate in front of the away fans and let’s be honest he is trying to get a reaction  and giving it a GIRFUY then ref should deal with it and book the player for unsporting behaviour,  the klopp style celebrations do my head in as well with all the chest bashing but that’s just me . Players are meant to be professional in conduct and performance 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think it's very unsporting of teams to concede goals in front of their own fans.

6 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Bos, 'So you can pay back the loan in the agreed period?'

7y4zrb.jpg

Stay on topic or go away.....

Quality spelling by the way. Balwearie by any chance?

Edited by da_no_1

Totally fine with players celebrating in front of opposing fans. Fans throwing stuff. Not so fine. But supporters losing their rag and going mental- I’m all for it. 

I got myself into a right state berating Scott tiffoney last season. No regrets. 😂

26 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Football fans having bouts of whaboutery, never!! you lie 😂😂 and if I remember correctly the last time we talked about Dom Thomas he wasn’t your favourite person either 😂😂

Bit of a walloper but again, not the point.

This is hard work.

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Bit of a walloper but again, not the point.

This is hard work.

😂😂 it isn’t and your right he is, like I said earlier I don’t like players ( rovers included) celebrating in front of away fans for a reaction or a GIRFUY because it only takes one idiot, millen was being a dick at east end and if someone threw a coin at him he would be  equally to blame for the incident, they are the professionals. Here ends the sermon 😇

9 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Bos, 'So you can pay back the loan in the agreed period?'

7y4zrb.jpg

With how much Raith fans care about finances I thought there'd be more questions asked about where all the moneys came from this summer. 

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I don't mind Dom Thomas. Him downing tools to help relegate Dunfermline was very funny. 

It was Dom Thomas who relegated us? And there was me blaming John Hughes/Queens Park! 

1 minute ago, Been going too long said:

😂😂 it isn’t and your right he is, like I said earlier I don’t like players ( rovers included) celebrating in front of away fans for a reaction or a GIRFUY because it only takes one idiot, millen was being a dick at east end and if someone threw a coin at him he would be  equally to blame for the incident, they are the professionals. Here ends the sermon 😇

What about the referees that have had coins thrown at them on the pitch or players being hit with objects while going to take a corner or throw, is that equally their fault too? 

4 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Can't say I agree with that at all, Millen holding his hands at his ears doesn't merit him being assaulted, that's ridiculous logic.