Cyprus V Scotland 8.9.23

velo army

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

Absolutely no one in either side who puts the fear in to you. 

Rodri did, before he got spanked about then cried about the length of the grass. 

Kvarat did until he gret about the rain being too wet then skelped some kid in row ZZ in the dying seconds of the game. 

Compare that spanish team to the world cup winners it's nuts how far they've fallen. 

Xavi, iniesta, alonso, busquets, puyol, ramos, pique, villa, silva, fabregas.

Only 2 players close to that level are rodri and maybe olmo. Laporte might have got in the squad too. Gavi might become a top player

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Compare that spanish team to the world cup winners it's nuts how far they've fallen. 

Only 2 players close to that level are rodri and maybe olmo. Laporte might have got in the squad too. Gavi might become a top player

It's also fun to note that their two starting centre halves are stolen naturalised Frenchmen.

33 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

If Lamine Yamal gets a chance of the bench it could be entertaining; and possibly record breaking.

Edited by Granny Danger

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

As someone who's internet went down around 9 this morning and is working in the office now, your friend seems a real bad dude.  

How did working in the office work out for you? My friend has had a cracking day demolishing beers in his garden getting a tan. If it’s any consolation to you, he realised at 4.30 that he hadn’t quite down all the work he had on but was five sheets to the wind and decided to f**k it off and deal with the fall out on Monday. I am fully behind his decision. Today.

47 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I'm the dessy driver in the pub tonight. 

Me looking at the optics - 

20230828_170753.jpg

Feels like you're drinking nothin' at all... nothin' at all... nothin' at all.

48 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Don’t really recall how well we actually played in this game but some very noticeable changes from that side to the one that will play tonight. 

I don't remember us being very good that night, but it was looking like we were heading in the right direction. Then COVID struck, Clarke moved to a back three and it looked like we'd lost all momentum. 

Doing OK now imo.