Monday Night Football Thread - 2023/24

lichtie23

Fine margins, the Jets should have recovered the ball a wee while ago when Herbert dropped it, then Davis muffs the punt but manages to recover it,  could easily have seen the Jets in good field position twice.

And Allen joins the ranks who have over 10k receiving yards. 

Edited by peasy23

I'll take a Conference road win against a really stuffy team any time, but I really fear for the Chargers the rest of the way. Can't see how this team is going to live with Detroit, Baltimore, or even Buffalo or a resting KC. Defense definitely appears more cohesive and on the same page since they run JC Jackson's ass out of town, but the O is still an enigma. Moore has been a huge disappointment in terms of using players to their strengths and putting them in positions to succeed.

20 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

KA's a special player. If you look at his per game numbers and take into account he's basically missed 2 entire years of his career to serious injuries, he's pretty much yard for yard with Deandre Hopkins. It's not really appreciated just how good he is.

This was a bit special.

Good to see the camera in a KC game on someone called Swift who is at least playing in the game. 7-7 approaching end of first quarter with the aforementioned Eagles RB scoring a TD

Was looking forward to watching this on Manningcast but my hotel room bizarrely has ESPN and ESPN 3 but not 2 which is where Manningcast is. 

Edited by Fuctifano

Eagles come back and win 21-17, 2 x Hurts rushing TDs, one via their signature play. 

On the chiefs last drive they converted one 4th down and then Valdez-Scantling dropped a certain TD on a 60 yard bomb before Mahomes got (miraculously in Arrowhead) correctly called for grounding on the next play and that was more or less it. 

Interesting stat is the chiefs have scored less in the second half than any other team this season. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Interesting stat is the chiefs have scored less in the second half than any other team this season. 

I'd say astounding as much as interesting, even the Panthers, Cardinals etc have scored more in the second half.