Raith vs Caley

Big Kev made 2 or 3 outstanding saves today, it has been mentioned before, particularly the foot save from the header. Watson not only complimented him for the save but totally berated him for not getting off his line and taking the ball before it got to the strikers head. Yes he made some great stops but at least one of them was from his powderpuff inability to command his own area. 

24 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Any fan that travels to any game is a hero - fan bashing is shite patter 

Genuinely wasn’t trying to.

Generally would have expected about 300-500. Clearly the Inverness fans are not happy so probably a matter of time before a change of regime if a similar pattern happens at home games.

1 minute ago, ARaithFan said:

Generally would have expected about 300-500. Clearly the Inverness fans are not happy so probably a matter of time before a change of regime if a similar pattern happens at home games.

Only teams that are going to bring 500 this season are Pars Partick and Dundee Utd, yes I would have expected a few more today but fair play to those who were there

10 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Big Kev made 2 or 3 outstanding saves today, it has been mentioned before, particularly the foot save from the header. Watson not only complimented him for the save but totally berated him for not getting off his line and taking the ball before it got to the strikers head. Yes he made some great stops but at least one of them was from his powderpuff inability to command his own area. 

As before, its weird that people only pick on the keeper in those instances. My first question after that save was "why was that lad in 10 yards of free space just outside our 6 yard box". No one picked him up, no one closed him down, Dabrowski pulled off a great save when really he shouldn't have been given a chance by yet more piss poor defending from a corner. 

12 minutes ago, ARaithFan said:

If we took 500 to Raith that'd be something like a third of our home crowds. That's just not going to happen especially in the current climate for reasons already discussed on this thread. 

Fair play to any of our fans who went today but the truth is most of our support (based on a glance of social media) have had enough and won't go to games whilst the likes of Dodds, Gardiner and Robertson remain at the club. 

Make no mistake we are genuine relegation candidates this season. Go down and it'll be part time football and we'll never recover. 

26 minutes ago, RiG said:

Make no mistake we are genuine relegation candidates this season. Go down and it'll be part time football and we'll never recover. 

Can't see that happening, I know someone has to finish bottom, just not you guys

37 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

As before, its weird that people only pick on the keeper in those instances. My first question after that save was "why was that lad in 10 yards of free space just outside our 6 yard box". No one picked him up, no one closed him down, Dabrowski pulled off a great save when really he shouldn't have been given a chance by yet more piss poor defending from a corner. 

This.

There was a few times in the first half we allowed a free header in the box and it obviously went unpunished. On that save Kev himself should have been out to deal with it but as iv said earlier, if he wasn't confident in doing it, the next best thing is sticking to your line and making the save, which he done excellently. The 3 points today are as much because of him as anyone else in the team as far as I'm concerned. I should also say, I the second half there was a ball that went through similar to the QP game and he dealt with it excellently and stuck his knee up to protect himself. Very good performance from the big man today that he should take confidence from. 

32 minutes ago, RiG said:

If we took 500 to Raith that'd be something like a third of our home crowds. That's just not going to happen especially in the current climate for reasons already discussed on this thread. 

Fair play to any of our fans who went today but the truth is most of our support (based on a glance of social media) have had enough and won't go to games whilst the likes of Dodds, Gardiner and Robertson remain at the club. 

I don’t think ICT will finish bottom, depends on your next managerial appointment. May I suggest Yogi Hughes😆

3 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

I don’t think ICT will finish bottom, depends on your next managerial appointment. May I suggest Yogi Hughes😆

Someone on the Inverness twitter account beat you to it 😂 if there's a Gaurenteed way to get relegated from this league, Shirley it's appointing yogi!

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Obviously never saw this game today, but when I saw Inverness against us I thought they were desperate poor.

My worry is that they sack Dodds and hire someone competent. See also; Ayr.

Wrong thread obviously, did you see the pars game today? Some strike from mccan for the fk. He's definitely the most impressive player iv seen for you so far this season. 

Just now, grumswall said:

Wrong thread obviously, did you see the pars game today? Some strike from mccan for the fk. He's definitely the most impressive player iv seen for you so far this season. 

Aye was at the game. Big fan of McCann, but I used to think he wasn't all that good! Very glad to be proven wrong.

34 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Obviously never saw this game today, but when I saw Inverness against us I thought they were desperate poor.

My worry is that they sack Dodds and hire someone competent. See also; Ayr.

If we do sack Dodds and Gardiner stays we'll end up with Gary Locke. 

5 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Further thoughts to follow, but a small mention for the woman who took absolutely no joy in the victory, preferring instead to shout "fucking little b*****ds!" over and over again at some nine year olds. 

My 9 year old referred to her as Karen.