Raith vs Caley

16 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Where are the so called stewards when this is going on, surely to gpfeck they know it's going to happen at every home game by this now

Stood watching them barely making an effort to stop them. I don't know the ins and outs of tackling a small child but I'd assume they've been told not to. We don't have enough to line the front of the ss so ultimately they are going to get on the pitch if they want to. It was also announced before the game finished not to do it, it will cost us etc and they still did it. If they have season tickets linked to parents, get them spoken to and if it keeps happening they need a ban Imo. 

Relatively poor performance, but once again it's the substitutes who have an impact to get us three points. Nothing was working for either of Smith or Vaughan today, the ball just didn't seem to break for either of them so Murray was well justified in getting them hooked. Mullin and Easton both looked far more threatening. I do wonder if we'd have done a straight swap of Gullan for Hamilton had Stanton not been scythed down just before we made the substitute. I'm delighted for Hammer - he's had a tough start to the season and he'd been down the pecking order so it was great to see him get what was an absolutely brilliant finish. 

Plenty positives from today but the performance for 1st 80mins isn’t one of them

On the whole a point a piece would have been fair.

Shout out to Big Kev, two or three saves in relatively quick succession after HT, doubt we were winning that if we had gone a goal behind, MoM for me due to this

Woke up today and decided not to go. Only the second time in my 25 years of life that I could’ve easily gone to a game on a Saturday, and have chosen not to. Both have been under Dodds.

It takes a special level of incompetence to break a hoodoo like that. Surely Dodds’ tyranny must now be at an end

17 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Relatively poor performance, but once again it's the substitutes who have an impact to get us three points. Nothing was working for either of Smith or Vaughan today, the ball just didn't seem to break for either of them so Murray was well justified in getting them hooked. Mullin and Easton both looked far more threatening. I do wonder if we'd have done a straight swap of Gullan for Hamilton had Stanton not been scythed down just before we made the substitute. I'm delighted for Hammer - he's had a tough start to the season and he'd been down the pecking order so it was great to see him get what was an absolutely brilliant finish. 

Said to my mates we were like putting square pegs into round holes today , vaughan should play centrally, that position did him no favours at all, team looked much more balanced when him and smith went off. Hamilton had his best overall game for us today imo , won everything in the air.  Thank f**k that jinx has been broken 

Well, thank goodness that’s over! 

As for the performance, it wasn’t great, especially the first 45 minutes, but we were far better over the second period. 

I was surprised we dropped Mullin for Vaughan in the wide right position, and I’m not sure it really worked, in fact, I really think it made us poorer. 

Dabrowski had a very good first half, but I do think he makes comfortable saves look good and good saves look great, which in fairness, I’m fine with. 

The fact we now have a substitutes bench that can come in and change the game is amazing, and that’s exactly what happened today. 

Fair play too to the the woman who went sprinting as we scored the winner, fell arse over tit in front of me, and as I helped her up she said, “I’m really sorry, that’s my son” 

I hope she’s okay, but god bless her son 

11 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Well, thank goodness that’s over! 

As for the performance, it wasn’t great, especially the first 45 minutes, but we were far better over the second period. 

I was surprised we dropped Mullin for Vaughan in the wide right position, and I’m not sure it really worked, in fact, I really think it made us poorer. 

Dabrowski had a very good first half, but I do think he makes comfortable saves look good and good saves look great, which in fairness, I’m fine with. 

The fact we now have a substitutes bench that can come in and change the game is amazing, and that’s exactly what happened today. 

Fair play too to the the woman who went sprinting as we scored the winner, fell arse over tit in front of me, and as I helped her up she said, “I’m really sorry, that’s my son” 

I hope she’s okay, but god bless her son 

😂😂

well done Mrs Gullan

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Really scrappy performance but quite frankly, who cares? 

Dabrowski did his job well in the first half and I thought Byrne was very good again, while Hamilton did a good job with not a huge amount of support. 

Some hit by Gullan though. 

Looking forward to seeing his hit in the highlights

1 minute ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Byrne, under the radar, has been the best bit of business we have done. Baller and the absolute perfect partner to Broony as part of a 4231. 

Fully agree with this. He was exceptional today - did all the bits of the game which people maybe overlook as you say. Throughout the team, we've got a few units where two or three players all seem to link up with (Watson and Murray being another example).