Raith vs Caley

Sign of a good team, 2nd best in so many areas of the park, couldn't really string many passes together, possibly our worst display of the season, saved by our MoM goalie, 23 years since we beat them last and still we won! I fu**ing love the Rovers 

Another brilliant win, despite toiling through the game at times.

Gutted we weren’t at the game today but the wee man’s face when he realised Rovers had won the game was terrific. Think he forgot he was in hospital, just for a minute.

Also, delighted to hear big Kev played a blinder. He’s been needing that.

We were pretty poor but who cares, the only thing that mattered today was finally getting a win and breaking the hoodoo.  Job done, top of the league and my programme is still sitting under my seat as I got so carried away with actually beating ICT that I forgot to pick it up.

Edited by SanStarko

We were absolutely stinking - but if that’s what it takes to break that dreadful hoodoo then I’ll take it every day of the week. 

Sign of a good team winning when playing murder. Some conviction in that strike from Gullan! 

Cmon!!

Thought we where pretty awful first half and if it wasn't for some good blocks and stops by dabrowski we'd have had no complaints to be losing at ht. Second half we where better but still lacked a cutting edge to our play. I thought it was going to be one of those games we could play all night without scoring u til hammer cut in and hammered it home. 

For all the good that the kids have done, if they aren't going to listen and stop invading the pitch at the end of games just get them banned. It's going to cost the club if they continue to do it and I wouldn't be surprised if today's effort does. 

What a relief.

Thanks to big Kev to keep us in the game, easy MOM when you don’t concede and make 4 fantastic saves. 

A few thoughts…

Easton to start please.

Loving the fact we’ve another 1000 on our home gates this season.

They don’t call him the hammer for no reason. Lovely strike. 

Glad the wee kids got booed into coming off the pitch. Hopefully that’s the end of that nonsense.

Tap eh the league, wonderful.

Dabrowski MOM. Our general play today was poor, struggled to get the ball moving at any pace. We made ICT look good and were lucky to not be behind by a couple in the 1st half. I thought Vaughan out wide did not work and Brown and Bryne labourer about in the middle. Having said that we still won against a team we couldn't buy a win against and now top of the table. Happy Saturday 

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

For all the good that the kids have done, if they aren't going to listen and stop invading the pitch at the end of games just get them banned. It's going to cost the club if they continue to do it and I wouldn't be surprised if today's effort does. 

Where are the so called stewards when this is going on, surely to gpfeck they know it's going to happen at every home game by this now

There was too much panic and no composure in our play. I swear 60% of the game was head tennis..

We made changes today which unfortunately didn't work. On both flanks we looked flat but wasn't the only area we struggled. Again Easton coming on seemed to stabilise us again and probably deserves a start now. Happy to win despite playing shit but we need to sort it out.

I’ve been at every game this season so far. In competitive action, other than the game against Cliftonville, I do t thing we have played “well” for 90 minutes in any of them. 

if we’re top and playing shite, wonder what we’ll be like playing good… 

we were dreadful first half and deserved to be down a goal I’d say. 2nd half we were by far the better side and got the goal we deserved. Well taken hammer!

Edited by ARaithFan

Delighted to have seen us break this ridiculous hoodoo.

I don't want to take anything away from KDs performance in goal today but Watson was on his case at least twice for not commanding the 6yd box. One incident in 1st half in particular when he saved from a header saw Watson grab him,  not to congratulate but to remonstrate that he should have been claiming the ball to deny the header in the 1st place. The saves he did make were top class, and his distribution looked better too. If he can keep working on that command, as I'm sure he will, we'll all be quite happy.

The rest never really got going today so for Gullan to launch that missile after a nifty cut was very pleasing. 

Top o the league and you're no....