Raith vs Caley

31 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

All these scabby wins for Rovers either means they're going to win the league or fall apart completely after the clocks go back and get relegated.

Weirdly, I feel it may be the former.

I'd be very surprised if we did. I think Partick are a better shout for it given they're scoring for fun. 

It does very much have a feel that if we click then we'll scud a team. Today was one where we created very little, much like the game at East End.

1 hour ago, ARaithFan said:

Genuinely wasn’t trying to.

Generally would have expected about 300-500. Clearly the Inverness fans are not happy so probably a matter of time before a change of regime if a similar pattern happens at home games.

Have ICT ever brought 500 to Starks Park?

Sounds like absolute nonsense.

Just now, ribzanelli said:

Win win today, break the 23 year hoodoo but without doing enough for ICT to empty Dodds.

I genuinely fear Dodds will be here for a good while longer as Gardiner won’t admit he was wrong to give him a new contract.

I thought Inverness looked a decent side and the more likely to win. Didn’t happen though, thanks to our goalkeeper and defence. It wasn’t a good performance by us, but we got the win with a great strike from Gullan. Early in the season but it’s nice to be top.

It really is good to have finally put that fucking hoodoo to bed. f**k Inverness.

Edited by Scary Bear

1 hour ago, ribzanelli said:

Win win today, break the 23 year hoodoo but without doing enough for ICT to empty Dodds.

Was gonna say exactly this, it’s a pretty impressive job to make Dodds look competent like that and still win.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

I genuinely fear Dodds will be here for a good while longer as Gardiner won’t admit he was wrong to give him a new contract.

Its strange seeing todays performance by ICT and then trying to square it with the fans description of the team. Today’s ICT team looked capable of winning enough to be mid-pack, they were aggressive and first to the ball all the time. How that relates to the team that has now gained one point from five games, I don’t know, but they’ve also only conceded about the minimum number of goals they could have to get those results. I suspect Dodds will be given to at least Christmas unless some big results go against him, as Gardiner can point at the closeness and say “But…”.

Just rewatched Hammer’s goal, and we all probably missed the absolutely beautiful cross that Millen put in that ended up with Gullan’s shot. No, it didn’t directly cause the goal, but the position of that cross, dropping in just outside the 6 yard box, was made for goalmouth mayhem.

Delighted with the win and praise to the Gafffer for getting subs right. Overall I thought we were poor and ICT will be wondering how they didn’t win that game. No idea how ICT are bottom as they looked a decent enough team yesterday. Nice to get the monkey off our back and no surprise we did our best to keep the run going and Dodds in his job. Winning when you don’t deserve it is the thing good teams do so hopefully we can keep grinding results out. Final note WTF is that away strip ICT have, it’d give you a migraine watching that every second week. 

9 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

He's been sensational. Formed a really good partnership with Scott Brown protecting our back four. Would be delighted if he joined us permanently.

WTF…….he’s gash best thing you ever did, nothing to see here now f**k off…..

20 hours ago, RiG said:

the truth is most of our support (based on a glance of social media) have had enough and won't go to games whilst the likes of Dodds, Gardiner and Robertson remain at the club. 

That's quite the statement.

It wasn't true last time and won't be true next time.

Its almost as though anonymised social media accounts in self selecting groups aren't necessarily representative of the real world.