Russell Brand - In Plain Sight

ICTChris

I doubt any of Brand’s current audience will really care about this. If you are being ultra cynical you might suggest he’s deliberately cultivated this sort of audience because he knew that eventually someone would do this sort of expose on his behaviour. 

Someone involved in the entertainment industry once told me a story about Brand - he was doing a movie and refused to leave his dressing room for shooting until the make up artist showed him her breasts. She refused and he sat in his trailer for several hours until eventually the make up artist just said “oh get it over with”, pulled up her top and showed him. He then came out and filming resumed.

The person who told me this wasn’t there and heard it third or fourth hand so I wouldn’t say it’s entirely reliable but that’s the sort of story people tell about Brand.

I take it this is a follow up to the Katherine Ryan interview last year on one of the talk shows when she said there was a well known rapey beast type on the comedy circuit but was lawyered up to the hilt to head off any "stories" 

9 hours ago, EH75 said:

Guess its him then. 

Been rumoured for ages and he has pretty much completely disappeared from the fairly prominent position he used to hold on TV over the last few years. He was never off panel shows etc. I gather he has disappeared down the right wing conspiracy rabbit hole on podcasts and YouTube etc recently. Maybe he's playing to that section of the crowd in anticipation of this news story breaking at some point? I mean if you get certain sections of the right wing social media lot behind you then you can essentially do no wrong it their eyes regardless of the evidence, as we have seen with various others over the last few years.

The Andrew Tate fanboys were circling the wagons around him last night.

37 minutes ago, RiG said:

Has Musk deleted his response? I saw it a few minutes ago but now it's disappeared. Possibly lost in the sea of responses from blue tick Tesla / crypto shaggers. 

Too busy defending himself against claims that he's nicked Haddington Town's logo.
Elon Musk mocked for 'stealing' logo from Scottish football team | The Scottish Sun

Edited by GordonD

48 minutes ago, RiG said:

Has Musk deleted his response? I saw it a few minutes ago but now it's disappeared. Possibly lost in the sea of responses from blue tick Tesla / crypto shaggers. 

Bit weird, he's deleted it from his own feed but it's still on Brand's.