Russell Brand - In Plain Sight

ICTChris

57 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

A thoroughly dislikable individual, I’m embarrassed to say that I thought some of the stuff he highlighted on The Trews interested me especially his anti-Westminster / Pro Indy stuff. 

Like @carpetmonster says, that is grim reading indeed, another case of a celebrity thinking they can get away with anything & others around them making excuses, ignoring it etc as they are “the talent” what a c**t. 

Same, I watched him sometimes for his articulate anti-Tory content. 

Edit: I'm sure he also saved a housing community in London from having their homes demolished and sold off to property developers not that long ago. Feel quite sick thinking it could all have been character polishing for when the inevitable came around.  

Edited by Jeff Venom

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

"You can do anything. You just got to grab them by the booky wooky"

Pretty thick of me but the Katherine Ryan "Rapey Wape" comment took months for me to join the dots.

Edit- Just remembered I didn't, someone pointed it out to me.

Edited by Moomintroll
Memory lapse

bUt WhY dId It TaKe ThEm So LoNg To CoMe FoRwArD???

^^^ how to announce to the world that you think sexual assault isn't serious

These clowns probably think Savile's legacy has been treated unfairly because hE wAs NeVaR cOnViCtEd Of NuFfInK!!!

@Quitongo's Left Peg is the guy who got done IRL for something dodgy, right?

I see Katy Perry's name has been popping up among some of his supporters, like she's a grand mastermind who waited until now to get revenge on her ex for some reason  :lol:

(Brand's ex, not QLP's AFAIK)

Just now, BTFD said:

@Quitongo's Left Peg is the guy who got done IRL for something dodgy, right?

I see Katy Perry's name has been popping up among some of his supporters, like she's a grand mastermind who waited until now to get revenge on her ex for some reason  :lol:

(Brand's ex, not QLP's AFAIK)

I might be mixing up Ayrshire posters, but didn't QLP get done for stealing credit card details (and then using them) from itzdrk and the ex-mrs qlp, who at that point was mrs itzdrk?

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I might be mixing up Ayrshire posters, but didn't QLP get done for stealing credit card details (and then using them) from itzdrk and the ex-mrs qlp, who at that point was mrs itzdrk?

Didn’t know that, but it’s a bit unfair criticising posters for not knowing what would happen 9 years in the future? 

Just now, Brother Blades said:

Didn’t know that, but it’s a bit unfair criticising posters for not knowing what would happen 9 years in the future? 

I was just offering a straight answer to the "didn't he do something dodgy" question.

But if we're playing the prediction game, I fully expect to be saying in 9 years time that I always knew @Francesc Fabregas was a wrongun

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I was just offering a straight answer to the "didn't he do something dodgy" question.

But if we're playing the prediction game, I fully expect to be saying in 9 years time that I always knew @Francesc Fabregas was a wrongun

Don’t think there’s any need to wait 9 years IMVHO. 

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Some story arc. We need more of this P&B soap opera stuff.