Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

And since he left they have won 2 games in 9 in the league below that.  Kind of shows you how shite the players he had was.

Or, it shows you they are fucking idiots for appointing yet another completely untested coach with zero first team managerial experience.

No League 2 side with Troy Deeney up top is struggling for cash.

Regan Hendry did a podcast recently and he was at FGR when Ferguson came in. From what I recall, they were doing small sided games and Hendry got left out completely, and when he asked why Ferguson basically pleaded ignorance over who he was even though he'd started most of the games for them that season. Naturally, Hendry knew the writing was on the wall and asked to go out on loan.

You'd expect there would be a clause in there to allow for them to bin him should they go down, but Gardiner seems like someone who would overlook that.

10 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

I can almost understand taking a risk on him (even if I think it'll be a disaster) but giving him a 3 year contract is absolute madness.

This is exactly where I am at. Fully on board the big dunc juggernaut but a 3 year contract is proper mental stuff.

A very intriguing appointment. Regardless of what he does it's a good appointment for the league if that makes sense. 

Obviously his previous full time experience is alarming but that was probably the main reason why he is taking the Caley job as he's unlikely to get a gig down south.

Just now, CountryBumpkin said:

Get ready for a season of the ball going wide to fullbacks and then horsed forward into the channels with little to no variation. The man is hopeless, while FGR weren't great already, to manage 6 points from 54 is almost a skill in itself. 

That sounds infinitely better than Doddsball already.