Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

You're right generally, but this is Scot Gardiner we're talking about. An extremely staunch man, a former Rangers employee, appointed John Brown as Dundee manager, came up with the idea of ICT having an orange kit then released it on 12th July. Everything he does is with Rangers in mind, and if he can't find someone with a Rangers connection he'll get someone with a Hearts connection.

To be fair if I was the chairman of a club I’d be doing everything I could to make Kris Boyd the manager. 

2 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

Bar the Rangers spell, never really thought of Ferguson as particularly staunch.

Yeah, I'm the same.  He wasn't at rangers (R.I.P) for long and it was around 30 years ago too.  I know he played for them but is that it?  Is there some other reason that people seem to think he's a huge h*n?
Our CEO, yeah fine, the less said about him the better, but is the whole staunch thing relating to Ferguson purely because he played there previously?  Are there other stories that I've not read?

I just don't really regard Big Dunc as a huge fan of one of the cheeks.  Maybe I'm wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Dunc has blootered two burglars he found in his house, one of them ended up a hospital case. 

I’d be a worried man if I was underperforming and got invited in for a cuppa. 

“Honestly guv, ah came doonstair and fund this wee c**t making himsell at hame in ma living room”

1 minute ago, Wacky said:

Dunc has blootered two burglars he found in his house, one of them ended up a hospital case. 

I’d be a worried man if I was underperforming and got invited in for a cuppa. 

“Honestly guv, ah came doonstair and fund this wee c**t making himsell at hame in ma living room”

The mad thing about that is that someone then tried to burgle him again a year or two later!  FFS mun, you'd think you'd learn from others.
Apparently the guy the second time round got a broken jaw, lost 3 teeth and got a 4 year sentence!

21 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Be careful about this positivity or they’ll be calling YOU Duncan 😀

Well everyone complains about the same tired names doing the rounds, someone comes in that's a bit new and everyone complains 

He played for Sevco 30 years ago, he is hardly a massive H.U.N. Lets see what he brings. I personally hope he now goes on an unbeaten run till 2025 

Edited by Oats

17 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

Are you guys really happy with him, not that you have much choice.

Happy enough. It could be a disaster but so could any other realistic appointment for us. It will be a wild ride and I’m all for it

15 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

Neilson would at least keep you up.

Neilson would never come here.