Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really enjoy this site when there are posters like @SandyCromarty come along and spout that much shite they get laughed at sitewide. What I don't enjoy is when they start craving that attention so play up to the gallery and post borderline straight jacket material so people keep quoting them.

Just now, Derry Alli said:

I really enjoy this site when there are posters like @SandyCromarty come along and spout that much shite they get laughed at sitewide. What I don't enjoy is when they start craving that attention so play up to the gallery and post borderline straight jacket material so people keep quoting them.

I genuinely feel sorry for you, with nearly 24,000 posts in four years you clearly live your life on this forum and probably on others too, which all implies that along the way you've been bullied and had the shit kicked out of you, so this anonymous malicious posting is your only way of getting back, sadness for you honestly.

But if it lightens your life and brings you comfort to abuse then carry on, one day you will have beaten all those b*****ds down but it may take a while.

Good Luck.

6 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Why do you think that? if we can afford Ferguson?

Sour Grapes and a wee bit of a wee girls blouse/

It's not a matter of money. 

Do you know what the phrase 'sour grapes' actually means? 'Wee girls blouse' is excruciating patter too.

On 27/09/2023 at 00:05, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Ferguson’s an absolute tube. Jags fans have my deepest sympathies. 

On 27/09/2023 at 09:35, SandyCromarty said:

I suppose you're basing your narrow minded  view on what happened many years ago 

On 27/09/2023 at 14:16, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Eh, naw. Intimate knowledge of his life in St Ninians and various clubs in Stirling, early nineties. 

Vine Ok GIF

On 28/09/2023 at 12:25, 101 said:

If Everton's first team are anything to go by I'm not sure you would want anyone not able to get a game amongst what seems to be 15 Sunday league players on massive coin.

Should work well with the current Caley squad then...

On 28/09/2023 at 16:50, Derry Alli said:

Diving in two footed with his opinions on the guy before he’s managed a single minute - got to respect the commitment to it 

On 28/09/2023 at 06:25, 101 said:

If Everton's first team are anything to go by I'm not sure you would want anyone not able to get a game amongst what seems to be 15 Sunday league players on massive coin.

The only way ICT have players “on massive coin” is if they are paying them with bags of 50p’s.

8 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is this meant to be homophobic?

I've previously counseled @SandyCromarty on the use of sexually violent language so there's certainly a track record. I could search and quote a sample but I don't want to make a cottage industry out of it.

11 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is this meant to be homophobic?

I took it more as a drunken, " COCK PISS PARTRIDGE" like utterance or maybe he was starting to list some of his public misdemeanours...