Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, KingBeastie said:

I thought it was just a shithole.

I like Stirling. Climbed up the Wallace Monument many a time, and spent Millenium Eve at the Castle, pished out of my face. Good times.

Edited to add - best fireworks display I ever saw. Off-the-scale brilliant.

Edited by Chippyminton

Contrary to his character? in his BBC radio interview when he was asked what he would introduce to the team one area he mentioned, among many others, was that he would introduce aggression into the team, which might suggest that Tyson Fury could be helping him out.

I can see the team coming out at the start of a game snarling, baring their teeth and frothing at the mouth with  eyes tight as a mad dogs balls.

Heaven help the linesman running the line in front of Duncan, no more shite out of Douglas Ross.

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Contrary to his character? in his BBC radio interview when he was asked what he would introduce to the team one area he mentioned, among many others, was that he would introduce aggression into the team, which might suggest that Tyson Fury could be helping him out.

I can see the team coming out at the start of a game snarling, baring their teeth and frothing at the mouth with  eyes tight as a mad dogs balls.

Heaven help the linesman running the line in front of Duncan, no more shite out of Douglas Ross.

Yeah, I just watched that video that you refer to there, you're taking what he said very much out of context here.

26 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

I like Stirling. Climbed up the Wallace Monument many a time, and spent Millenium Eve at the Castle, pished out of my face. Good times.

Edited to add - best fireworks display I ever saw. Off-the-scale brilliant.

I'm just kidding, I don't really know Stirling well at all.
Also I've no right to call most other places in Scotland a shithole - I live in Glasgow.

21 minutes ago, KingBeastie said:

I'm just kidding, I don't really know Stirling well at all.
Also I've no right to call most other places in Scotland a shithole - I live in Glasgow.

I know, mate 😀 Lovely place for a visit though. And just a wee 30-minute hop up the M80 and M9. Well worth a visit.

Just now, KingBeastie said:

Yeah, I just watched that video that you refer to there, you're taking what he said very much out of context here.

Well I just had a bit of fun with it to lighten things.

As by using the word he opened himself to the criticism of him on many posts on here regarding his past.

But what do you think what he meant by aggression?

Edited by SandyCromarty

I think it’s a decent appointment 

Ive no idea if he’ll be any good 

But he’s a big character and the game needs those

I’m hoping he turns Max Anderson into the driving midfield destroyer he could be, then we recall him in January to charge into the top six.

I’ve always been a bit meh about Caley Thistle being an ex Kingsmills Park boy in my youth but don’t want to see them drop down the leagues either 

Maybe his mission in Inverness will be short and sharp and just involve the mysterious disappearance of Scott Gardner

Who knows , but it surely won’t be boring 

A Finnish composer wrote a single movement orchestral composition about Fergusons's time in Barlinnie titled 'Barlinnie Nine'.

I'm not making this up:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlinnie_Nine

Edited by DA Baracus