Partick Thistle v Arbroath

5 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

Have emailed too - actually spent £30 as thought first order was not processed.

Total shambles.

I got an email back.  So you first of all order your subscription, which you've done.  Then once you've done that, then you go back to the home page, and log in.  You should see the game available, but the price will be £0.00.  Click on that, and fill in your details (no card information needed), and then it will work. Its now working for me!

Its almost like you need to order twice.  The first time you go through the order is to buy the subscription, and the second time is to add the match to your subscription.  

Edited to add, drop me a msg if you are having problems and I'll see what I can do to help.

Edited by ExiledLichtie

51 minutes ago, Reid said:

Arbroath look as if they have an extra man. We’ve been miles off it.

It’s felt like this all game. They passed it around with ease and in lots of time and space while we lumped it long just hoped. 

We’ve been rancid. Arbroath deserved to pump us and won’t have an easier game this season. 

Edited by EwanMubs25

Disallowed goal aside, we were woeful. Edit: Arbroath looked very good tbf, Turan quite a tricky player and a few solid performances. Thing that stood out was just how much better they were at dealing with 1st and 2nd balls, kinda echoing the good point earlier about them seeming to have an extra man, we just always seemed outnumbered & unable to find any space.

Neilson pinging the ball wide for Zander just didnt work at all, Graham well off the pace, Stanway very poor.

Couple of the goals similar to what we conceded against QotS, crossed ball not defended (sneddon caught under it again??) and a ball breaking to the edge of the area that an opposition player gets to first.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Scoreline flattered us .I said before game we were having too many Jeckyll and Hyde performances in games and needed consistency...well we certainly got that today .

Only Fitzpatrick and Lawless looked interested today with McMillan a big miss again at right back .Young Mackenzie once again out of position and exposed by an efficient and keen looking Arbroath .Big Brian's double sitter misses at the end summed up his game and would have been a poor reflection of game and scoreline if they had gone in .

Only positive is we are only 4 points off the top in this bonkers league but need a big improvement next week against another in-form  team. 

Feel very vindicated in having my optimism over the squad before a ball was kicked, obviously the first 3 games never went our way but from QP at home onward we’ve been good. 

Just everything you’d want from a team you support, very very impressed that Jess Norey came in at right back today and done a job. Fair play to the guy, moved up from London and not kicked a ball until today and I think everyone expected Darren Lyon to come in but for him to come in and have a solid game speaks volumes, fair play young man I know you’re 22 today so hope you enjoy Devitos the night. 

Superb stuff 

I watched the second half, and we just looked so comfortable and confident.  We were first to everything, we looked bigger and stronger, we never gave Thistle a moment's peace, and we were passing it about nicely.  We also had that bit of luck that was missing last year.  We completely controlled that second half.  That McKenna-Hylton partnership is looking better and better by the week, I do feel for Stowe, who has done nothing wrong when he's played, but if you're going to have one attacking winger, then right now, its got to be Hylton.

That was a makeshift defence too with Steele playing his first game at centre back, Norey playing his first game at full back, but Thistle didn't seem to be able to take advantage of that at all.  Slight concern with ToB coming off for a knock right at the end, hope it isn't too serious.

Absolutely top performance from Arbroath,completely bossed the game. One of the best performances I have seen from us against one of the top championship teams. Bring it on.

Brian Graham trying to have a go at Gaston for play acting...irony at its best.