Partick Thistle v Arbroath

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

😂

Truth be told I’ve been sick fed up of Firhill in recent years so I’m not overly fussed and that would not have gone down well, never made the last good performance we had there which was the 2-0 game Anton Dowds and Liam Henderson scored headers in and every time I’ve been since has been miserable.

The 3-1 however many years ago now where Luke Donnelly, Colin Hamilton and McKenna scored the only visit I’ve enjoyed off the top of my head.

Was in the aforementioned Munns by the 70th minute the last game down there 😂

I used to feel the same way about Arbroath after we couldn't buy a win against yous! Warmed to it now though. 

On 18/09/2023 at 17:39, SmokeyJoe said:

Lyon in for little steel to cb and Lyon into RB. Keep gold in the middle of the park hes been brilliant there for us. LM9 for turan 

Gaston 

lyon steel tob stewart

dow gold slater hylton

mckenna LM9 

Yes probably the players, but absolutely not that formation 

Should be a very exciting game between 2 excellent teams who like to play great football and who are both on a great run🤩

Up until last season similar to Morton we had a superb record against Thistle which for me was a fantastic achievement as for me they have always been a top of the championship/premiership team. I would possibly go as far as to say they could easily win the league this year as imo are much better than United and a swindling Queens Park outfit. Partick fans have always been complimentary about Arbroath and always have good respectful things to say about us so they will always have my vote 😁

This represents our toughest challenge to date though so would be fantastic to get something here and the way we have been playing I am confident we can 🇱🇻🔥⚽💪

Just bought the Thistle stream for this one, £15 for a month is quite reasonable!  I'm hoping we keep things as settled as possible.  We'll have to move Steele to centre back, that's unavoidable, but, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I think we should be keeping Stewart at left back, since he's been playing it all season.  Then bring Lyon in at right back so that we can keep Gold in the middle where he has been excellent again.  

If we started shuffling around, Stewart to right back, Gold to left back, Lyon in midfield, Steele to centre back, then it feels like too many changes in what has been a well balanced defensive group, so I'd keep it the same.

I would like to see Bird or McIntosh come in for Turan.  Turan has been good, but I think those two offer a bit more goal threat.  Plus Hylton has been excellent with McKenna, and so I wouldn't drop him for Turan.

54 minutes ago, betting competition said:

In Glasgow for a gig after returning from Frankfurt so decided to watch this game today. Bought a ticket but still waiting for the e-ticket to my email.  Hopefully a good match to watch

If you’re still waiting, the ticket office is still open for another 10 minutes 

Will be watching the live stream - expecting a close game, but we have at least 6 players in the squad who can all score.

Missing Ricky Little and have had to shuffle things around - but the players are now all settled and up for the fight.

A tough match for both teams - let the battle commence.

Edited by clashcityrocker

1 minute ago, clashcityrocker said:

Anyone watching using a VPN ? I purchased the stream, but can't get access and have VPN.

Any help appreciated - have been trying for past 45 mins.

I can't get access either, exactly the same problem.  The match just isn't visible in my orders.  I've emailed, but no reply!