Rangers v Aberdeen: Saturday 3pm

1 hour ago, bennett said:

It was an undisclosed fee, is there proof of that sum?

I'm more worried about his 4 year deal, though players have a had poor starts before and came good (unlikely)

Boooooooooooo.....

Even when he was at The Buffs, Ross Stewart looked better than whatever that Dessers effort does. There has to be some form of Agent related fraud going on here with Mick "Mick" Beale, is he related to Chuckles Greene?

49 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Love the stat from the commentator on the boo video.

“Just their fifth win here in 32 years.”

Alternatively he could have mentioned it being our fourth Ibrox win in 6 years.

I've been thinking about that. When does the narrative change from 4 wins since 1991, to four wins in 6 years?

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I've been thinking about that. When does the narrative change from 4 wins since 1991, to four wins in 6 years?

When they need to back up the myth that we only raise our game against them  

13 hours ago, Molotov said:

Rangers have an SLO  slo@rangers.co.uk that decent supporters can send this image to. 
Kick nazi scum out of Ibrox and Scottish football.
No excuse for such behaviour. 

No, no, no…….They’re just following orders by taking their whitewashing…..err, sorry…..marketing slogan to its’ logical implementation.

What was it again ?………Anyone and Everyone , even Nazis. 

Some great posts on Follow Follow -

"Respect to the fans who stayed and put themselves through that. The boos are much deserved, though I've not heard so much booing consistently for one manager like Beale has , Tells you everything he has to go today , two losses at home against the scum teams it's not acceptable and any fan defending Beale what do you have to say now?"

Charming. We love you too

"He has made a lady's front bottom of the lot of us. That's no Rangers class not one bit. The rate we are regressing is alarming and ain't changing anytime soon. %^*& shame on all of them."

I think we can agree on that...

"It sickens me that on a day like today, when the members of the armed forces who give up their life for our king and our country come to Ibrox for a celebration our team shows such a level of poor performance and disrespect.

Scunnered beyond belief"

If they gave up their life for our king and our country they would hardly have been at Ibrox, would they?

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

If they gave up their life for our king and our country they would hardly have been at Ibrox, would they?

Rangers died and came back to life to play at Ibrox, why can't the armed forces die and come back to watch them?

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I'm a simple soul and I can't understand why these bunch of adult children need to disguise ICF with 936. Bullshit to me.

Combat 18 used those numbers for 'A' and 'H' in the alphabet for Adolf Hitler, I think there are similar uses of numbers in Neo-Nazi groups.

19 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I can't remember ever praising a referee after Aberdeen have played in Glasgow, but Steven McLean was excellent today. 

You are mistaken.

I read on the highly respected fans' website 'Rangers Media', that  he was extremely inefficient and of a certain religious persuasion

which caused him to have a bias against the home side.

HTH 

57 minutes ago, Enrico Pallazzo said:

The quoted post has 1.8m views and a S*n journalist asking for permission to use it (told to f**k off) in the replies. So at least it won't fly under the radar. These c***s need exposed and weeded out.