Well v Celts

Only ourselves to blame. Didn't take our chances when they came, and a couple of terrible lapses defensively to concede.

Celtic really aren't that great for all their financial advantage, and their defence is there to be got at. If we had a fit,  first choice forward available we 100% take a couple of those opportunities. They will drop points this season for sure, just a pity we shat the bed so very late on today. 

1 minute ago, 'WellDel said:

Only ourselves to blame. Didn't take our chances when they came, and a couple of terrible lapses defensively to concede.

Celtic really aren't that great for all their financial advantage, and their defence is there to be got at. If we had a fit,  first choice forward available we 100% take a couple of those opportunities. They will drop points this season for sure, just a pity we shat the bed so very late on today. 

Of course the defence is there to be got at we are playing a 3rd choice left back, and an unfit emergency loan at centre half. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I'm sure that a number of Celtic fans on here have had a go at Rangers fans for invading the pitch when scoring goals against diddy teams. And having a go at the opposition keeper is out of order.

Aye, scraping a last gasp win at Fir Park is hardly akin to scalping Real at the Bernabeu, and going anywhere near the players is just scummy behaviour. Unfortunately  its no surprise as Celtic's travelling support contains a huge scummy element. 

5 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Watched the end of the game at TFS. I keep hearing people saying Celtic will drop points this season but so far, after only 7 games, they have nearly double the points of the team in 4th and nearly treble that of the team in 5th.

Admittedly it’s not a good look for the league and no other league worldwide will have a complexion like it but also, there is no way they will drop a lot of points this season.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Of course the defence is there to be got at we are playing a 3rd choice left back, and an unfit emergency loan at centre half. 

All of whom are still on multiple times the wages and therefore, I'd assume, deemed to be a higher calibre of player than our 4th choice striker, who gave them a decent run around.

14 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Save them for yourself.

You'll need them later on after a full day of defending Celtic online.

Never fails...

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

21 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Only caught the second half.

Gutted for 'Well, as I thought they were excellent. 

To lose such a shite first goal after defending so well and then to equalise was great to see.

Cross ball into the box and poor marking cost them in the end.

Why 8 minutes of added time? I didn't see too many injuries or time wasting.

There was 5 minutes of added time but it only started after about 92 minutes due to Taylor being injured, then goals and fan stuff took it to 98, Collum let us take a corner which was pointless.

42 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Surely Oli Shaw is the most pointless "striker" in the Premiership for some time. 

Didn't watch the game but had to double check the line up as I thought you'd made a mistake. I thought Oli Shaw was dreadful at Killie in the Championship, so it's inconceivable that he would get a premiership gig.

Kudos to the boy's agent tbf.