How many Weetabix would you consider excessive?

9 hours ago, Big Gus said:

Any more than 2 are basically a brick shit in your future.

How shite are the various "own brand" Weetabix btw? Pure pish.

If it's just Weetabix then 5 is acceptable. No more though.

The 'normal' own brands are fine. It's the value stuff that is akin to consuming gravel.

image.png.80402c4774327b4b9cc0e0c5ad4e75b8.pngimage.png.80402c4774327b4b9cc0e0c5ad4e75b8.pngimage.png.80402c4774327b4b9cc0e0c5ad4e75b8.png

Someone I know eats six for breakfast and says they'd eat it for every meal if they didn't have family who insist on daft luxuries like vegetables and protein. Kid I went to school with literally ate nothing but Weetabix so his maw loved it when I came over and would insist I stayed for dinner, as I actually ate her food and said nice things about it. Bit sad.

I went through a brief Weetabix phase about a decade ago, as the wean had just discovered it. The own brand ones taste absolutely identical, as in they're all virtually tasteless on their own; I've no idea what folk are on about with that. Only the texture is a bit different.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How much does it cost for Weetabix nowadays? A fiver for 24? The supermarkets are on to something here, I'll stick with the cheap stuff thanks.

And two at a time, because I'm not a fat b*****d like so many in here apparently are.

I sometimes have 5 and my BMI is 19, I'll have you know.  Two wheat biscuits is nowhere near a satisfactory breakfast.

4 minutes ago, Gnash said:

I sometimes have 5 and my BMI is 19, I'll have you know.  Two wheat biscuits is nowhere near a satisfactory breakfast.

I eat weetabix when I've got work because it's quick and two biscuits can be eaten in four bites. If I tried eating five in the ~10 minutes I usually have I'd probably go into a coma.

They're also not sold in quantities divisible by five, so I'd go insane before I was unconscious.

3 minutes ago, Gnash said:

Cereal in general makes for a shockingly poor breakfast - an hour later and I was hungry again.

Very tasty, though, and with infinite variety.

1 hour ago, Gnash said:

If it's just Weetabix then 5 is acceptable. No more though.

The 'normal' own brands are fine. It's the value stuff that is akin to consuming gravel.

image.png.80402c4774327b4b9cc0e0c5ad4e75b8.pngimage.png.80402c4774327b4b9cc0e0c5ad4e75b8.pngimage.png.80402c4774327b4b9cc0e0c5ad4e75b8.png

5 is deviant behaviour.

Weetabix comes in multiples of 12. So you can have 2, 3, 4 or if a greedy b*****d 6 in one sitting.

1 weetabix is useless.

3 hours ago, BTFD said:

I went through a brief Weetabix phase about a decade ago, as the wean had just discovered it. The own brand ones taste absolutely identical, as in they're all virtually tasteless on their own; I've no idea what folk are on about with that. Only the texture is a bit different.

Daughter had this phase a few months ago. In answer to the question she would have two and then come over all hobbitlike and wonder about second breakfast, and so have another 2. Lidl's own brand are ok, or close enough for her not to complain.
Personally I just have pieces and jam.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I eat weetabix when I've got work because it's quick and two biscuits can be eaten in four bites. If I tried eating five in the ~10 minutes I usually have I'd probably go into a coma.

They're also not sold in quantities divisible by five, so I'd go insane before I was unconscious.

What on earth are you gibbering about?

24x per box. 

5 boxes = 120 biscuits.

at 5 per breakfast = 24 breakfasts.

Do you live in some weird Stalinist Central Planning Local Authority area where purchase of breakfast biscuits is strictly limited and rationed?

Edited by Boo Khaki

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

What on earth are you gibbering about?

24x per box. 

5 boxes = 120 biscuits.

at 5 per breakfast = 24 breakfasts.

Do you live in some weird Stalinist Central Planning Local Authority area where purchase of breakfast biscuits is strictly limited and rationed?

Sold in boxes not divisible by five then. Thanks for clarifying.

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sold in boxes not divisible by five then. Thanks for clarifying.

I ask again, do you live in a Stalinist State that prohibits you from purchasing more than one box at a time?

Even still, you could just buy one box of 24 and throw 4 away. 

You seem hell bent on making a 5 biscuit breakfast unworkable for some reason. 🤬