How many Weetabix would you consider excessive?

1 hour ago, sparky88 said:

No that's shredded wheat

On Nevsky Bridge a Russian stood,

Chewing his beard for lack of food,

He said "This is tough stuff to eat,

But it's f*cking better than shredded wheat"

M Gorky, 1923.

4 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Is Weetabix the singular or plural?

Both.  Like sheep.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

For those who eat more than two. Do you have larger than the usual breakfast bowls? Do you have standard bowls and ram as many as possible in? Or do you have two bowls of weetabix?

No.  5 wheat biscuits, plus accompanying fruit, fit comfortably in a normal breakfast bowl.  Any self respecting man would already know this.

23 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

The only breakfast I ever saw my father eat in his entire life. 

He died young though, so I'd maybe think about varying my diet if I was you.

At the weekends I have cheese to be fancy.

2 hours ago, Gnash said:

No.  5 wheat biscuits, plus accompanying fruit, fit comfortably in a normal breakfast bowl.  Any self respecting man would already know this.

I may be outing my own levels of self-respect but uh, how? Are you eating 5 minis? Standing them on their side? Stacking them up but only 2 get covered in milk and the top three are dry? Breaking them all in half and mushing them up one at a time??

10 hours ago, Gnash said:

Both.  Like sheep.

I’ll need photographic evidence.

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

Of the sheep? You absolute beast. 

It’s called inter species erotica!

However, on this occasion I just wanted a photo of a normal sized breakfast bowl with 5 weetabix, and accompanying fruit in it. 

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

It’s called inter species erotica!

However, on this occasion I just wanted a photo of a normal sized breakfast bowl with 5 weetabix, and accompanying fruit in it. 

Not sure it’s proper to call them fruits anymore…

23 hours ago, Nae Union said:

Orally? One, possibly two if I'm having a leisurely breakfast. Anally? One. Unless they're buttered in which case four, but I'm phoning in sick to work.

Putting butter on Weetabix? You utter deviant.

20 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

I may be outing my own levels of self-respect but uh, how? Are you eating 5 minis? Standing them on their side? Stacking them up but only 2 get covered in milk and the top three are dry? Breaking them all in half and mushing them up one at a time??

Fair questions.  Firstly, I consider some foodstuffs 'fitting' in a bowl as long as you can easily walk with it without any of the food falling out.  It's ok if some of the food overtops the rim of the bowl.  That's the case with 5 wheat biscuits when dry, but when in their mushy state they don't even overtop the bowl.  

If I remember tomorrow morning I'll give myself a rare treat of 5 wheat biscuits and post photographic evidence on here.