Pars vs Arbroath - Tue 28th Nov

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

If Breens back then I'd probably go Mehmet in sticks, Comrie Fisher and Breen as the back 3, Edwards MOH as the wingbacks. Otoo Hammy and Chalmers in the middle with Mccann and Jakubiak

Sounds good to me. 
There’s no way we could be as bad as all accounts and the highlights showed us to be last week. We’ll have to be on our toes though, this is by no means an easy fixture for us. 

9 hours ago, Wacky said:

Sounds good to me. 
There’s no way we could be as bad as all accounts and the highlights showed us to be last week. We’ll have to be on our toes though, this is by no means an easy fixture for us. 

We were well in it until the second goal, I think the manner of it and the lack of players meant the heads went a bit later on. Arbroath scudded the same Thistle team the week previously though and we know they are capable so any sort of win would be good. A Morton style performance would be better mind you.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

We were well in it until the second goal, I think the manner of it and the lack of players meant the heads went a bit later on. Arbroath scudded the same Thistle team the week previously though and we know they are capable so any sort of win would be good. A Morton style performance would be better mind you.

For me if Tam, Ricky and Gaston have good games we will be a hard team to beat - Ricky had a nightmare last week by all accounts and scudded. If they 3 are at it then I think the team as a whole are. 

28 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

From what I’ve seen of the highlights so far he definitely seems like your biggest goal threat. 

Definitely the biggest threat physically - an absolute unit. Just signed a new contract which is protecting what could be a very saleable asset. He just needs a bit more consistency which is slowly coming. 

Honestly don't know anymore. Going into last week I though we were promotion chasers. We then get scudded 3-0 and it makes you doubt things.

Arbroath seem like they are back to the form of 2 years ago but then again they lose to bottom side at home last week. 

It's such a tight league. I'm going for a narrow Pars win tomorrow. Big McCann hopefully bagging a couple to celebrate his new deal.

SPFL news on Twitter just posted to confirm there is a 9:30 inspection at Dens and the game in Elgin is off. Going by the wee forecast map on the weather we’re just falling underneath the amber warning area.

Complete first world problems but after the working week there’s not many more frustrating things than waking up to the talk of the game being in doubt.

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

On one hand if it's off it gives likes of Summers another week to get back to full fitness, Breen and Mehmet too.

On the other, I'm sure they just want to go out and make up for last week.

We don't have a game next week either so even more recovery time.

Perhaps we should get the groundsman out with a big hose?