Sorry, I'm washing my hair..

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I raise you the Scout Gang Show.

Went once and found it absolutely insufferable.  Not quite as bad as being forced into a shack to listen to traditional African trance* music as part of a holiday tour last week though.

*people banging spoons together and stamping feet as opposed to a night with Armin van Buuren.

Back in the 80s our troop got dragged along to it at the King's. 

As we were in the Gods my mate said "take a bag of sweeties and you can relieve the boredom by launching them at the stage". I think a lot of other scouts had the same idea

On 06/10/2023 at 13:59, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

A mere £800 for the pleasure of listening to two of the greatest minds in football.

FB_IMG_1696596495081.thumb.jpg.bbb3ae2066b3221b9239bbdbf3dba175.jpg

Gregg Carroll was one of my coaches at juvenile level. Was so glad when his case collapsed and won damages against the police.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Gregg Carroll was one of my coaches at juvenile level. Was so glad when his case collapsed and won damages against the police.

When he was Buckie manager they were playing Clach in Inverness around 2009/2010 and I was stood just along from the Buckie dugout. The linesmen, who it turned out Carroll knew was in the RAF, gave Clach a contentious throw in and he screamed at him 'Fuck me, I hope you don't fly the fucking jets!'.