Thistle vs Dundee United - 21 October 2023

2 minutes ago, Mike the Magyar said:

A 5 goal defeat at home in any league is not acceptable. Can you imagine the comments if McCall was in charge. Even if we manage to achieve a play off place, can anyone see us being promoted? 

Nae bother Ian. 

On 16/10/2023 at 10:32, jagfox said:

United have started well on the road and it will take, arguably, our best performance of the season to win this.

I am thinking it will end up all square, which would be a better result for the visitors.

That would have been a good prediction…

…if your team had scored five goals.

I don’t think we were that bad until the second goal went in, but it was calamitous after that.

Muirhead being an idiot again. Must have some amount of career red cards.

We need McMillan back ASAP. Ngwenya has filled in mostly ok, but he’s either unable or unwilling to use his right foot and it kills a lot of momentum on that side. 

Turns out Graham isn't the second coming of Klose when he isn't playing against children.

Was a bit worried to only be one up when we robbed Thistle midfield of possession at will in first half but was comfortable in the end.

Hypercritical opinion is Mochrie or Cudjoe ahould have got on at 3.

11 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I don’t think we were that bad until the second goal went in, but it was calamitous after that.

Muirhead being an idiot again. Must have some amount of career red cards.

We need McMillan back ASAP. Ngwenya has filled in mostly ok, but he’s either unable or unwilling to use his right foot and it kills a lot of momentum on that side. 

Aye wasn't a massive amount in it but went full bed shit mode quickly. Muirhead having a rage after his yellow just gave me the fear. 

3ad.jpeg

Got to say that I have been a bit apprehensive about this fixture this week. I certainly did not expect us to do Thistle for 5 in their own backyard.

Well done Jim Goodwin and the boys. Starting to gel as a team now. What a difference from last year's self-inflicted farce.