Ross County vs St. Mirren

More importantly than the game, has The Mallard got rid of the daft fence on the platform yet? 

I'd hope we can get back to winning ways, County aren't in great form but they've got a couple of decent players and are probably due a win. Is Brophy fit? Shoe in to score if he is. Hopefully our international stars are all in rude health after their games this week.

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

More importantly than the game, has The Mallard got rid of the daft fence on the platform yet? 

I'd hope we can get back to winning ways, County aren't in great form but they've got a couple of decent players and are probably due a win. Is Brophy fit? Shoe in to score if he is. Hopefully our international stars are all in rude health after their games this week.

I've read that there are Rail Replacement buses between Inverness and Dingwall so a fence on the platform shouldn't be a concern.

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I've read that there are Rail Replacement buses between Inverness and Dingwall so a fence on the platform shouldn't be a concern.

I think it stops people from drinking on the platform though, which - on a nice day - was great fun.

A fence has been erected around the rear entrance to the Mallard Pub in Dingwall.

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Well, we could go to Rome, but let’s do Dingwall instead!

We knew we'd never draw a team from Rome, it would probably be a side from a village in the Faroes or Estonia, so when that was the option Dingwall doesnt sound so bad.

6 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Red weather warning game will be off

The forecast for Dingwall is for light rain, game should be fine unless the County groundsman soaks the pitch as they are scared of the mighty Paisley Brazilians coming to town.