Ross County vs St. Mirren

41 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

surely if it’s getting screened for overseas then it will be available on iptv 

Yes that’s what I’m saying. Because there is no RCtV I wasn’t sure whether it would be available at all. The fact that St. Mirren TV are streaming it, means it should be available on IPTV 👍

52 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Yes that’s what I’m saying. Because there is no RCtV I wasn’t sure whether it would be available at all. The fact that St. Mirren TV are streaming it, means it should be available on IPTV 👍

Just checked mine, listed for tonight 👍👍👍⚽️ Fill yer boots 😂

4 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

No commentary, that would be really grim.

No editing?  Jesus.  What like one camera showing the whole of the pitch?  No replays?  And you want people to pay for this?

Why does it have to be an upper echelon production? Surely providing a low cost, low quality stream and selling it for a standard rate is more optimal than shutting fans away from it completely. 

1 hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Why does it have to be an upper echelon production? Surely providing a low cost, low quality stream and selling it for a standard rate is more optimal than shutting fans away from it completely. 

You’re not getting it; these things aren’t cheap. You need a producer to switch between cameras, someone to line up replays, coms engineer, sound engineer. Unless you are talking about a gudgie with an iPhone? That what you want?

2 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

You’re not getting it; these things aren’t cheap. You need a producer to switch between cameras, someone to line up replays, coms engineer, sound engineer. Unless you are talking about a gudgie with an iPhone? That what you want?

A gudgie with an iPhone is now General Manager of Morton.  

1 hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I believe Saints used Students from the local Uni originally, not sure of the total makeup of the TV team but I remember that bit. Some other Saints Fans may be able to offer info.

Pre Match meal incoming… 🍽 

PS. Flipping Baltic tonight 🥶

41 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

No, I do understand the costs that come with maintaining it. My main thought process is that if part-time teams in the lower leagues are able to churn out live streams and excellent highlight, I just find it a bit mortifying (maybe a bit extreme?) that we can’t. For example, the club consistently go on about community links. Perhaps they could strike a link with the UHI to allow volunteers who want work experience in relevant courses in video production to work in a professional environment? I don’t know; it’s just an idea. 

5 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Think that’s just for UK customers. Video for overseas (or VPN) users.

I just need to know it’s being transmitted as I’ll get it on my IPTV if it is. 

It doesn’t mention overseas users. Do overseas users see something we don’t when they go onto the site?